Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just got an uncut uncut Mini-Press sheet from Roswell Season 1 for £10 on e-bay, I'm pleased with that Smile

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davidsix
posted Hide Post
Elephant Dance I just found a Buffy Season 1 Card Box for $30.00 BIN.. Clap Clap

Posts: 203 | Location: nys | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davidsix:
Elephant Dance I just found a Buffy Season 1 Card Box for $30.00 BIN.. Clap Clap

I hope it's not a vague description and you don't end up with an empty box. Razz . If it's on the up-and-up that's one of the best deals I've heard of as they usually go for and $400-$500 now for a sealed box.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davidsix
posted Hide Post
This is the description
quote:
You are bidding on Buffy the vampire slayer season one tremium trading cards. The box set has 7 cards per pack and 36 packs per box. Brand new, mint. Box has never been opened and is stil factory sealed. If you have any question please feel free to me mail me. I will be giving a fee gift to the winner. Happy Bidding!

Now I have to decide on if I should open it or leave it sealed!

Posts: 203 | Location: nys | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davidsix
posted Hide Post
lol..last time I posted a link I got in trouble but I think this one is allowed the link is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5143716207

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You are ok posting links to auctions that have finished.
This is a strange auction as the title says a pack as in one packet but the picture and the description clearly shows a full sealed box.

Let us know of developments.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
You are ok posting links to auctions that have finished.
This is a strange auction as the title says a pack as in one packet but the picture and the description clearly shows a full sealed box.

Let us know of developments.

Postage of $6 would indicate a box and not a packet!

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You obviously have not come across some of the ebay sellers i have. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davidsix:
lol..last time I posted a link I got in trouble but I think this one is allowed

If that *is* a pack then you are a *very* lucky man! Plus, the link is normally okay if the auction has finished, it can depend on the auction... but in this case it's worth it so we cal all boggle at your amazing good fortune! Big Grin

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Managed to pick up some Metal Gear Solid cards last week (one of my Holy Grail sets) The seller had advertised there was a full set, but this wasn't strictly true: although only a few cards short of a set of 100 the cards themselves were mostly rarer variants, which allowed me to make a rather large dent in my list of wants!

Oh, if only I could find more of these...

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
You obviously have not come across some of the ebay sellers i have. Big Grin

Fair point Smile

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xSaBx:

Oh, if only I could find more of these...

I,ve got the empty display box. Wavey Big Grin

Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
I,ve got the empty display box. Wavey Big Grin

I had a case of full ones back in the day Big Grin Oh, if only I'd been fore-sighted enough to keep a few...!

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
mY favorite line in David's win is, "I will give a free gift" Who needs that, David has already got the gift-an ultra cheap box! Way to go!! Be sure to post your breakdown in the breakdown section! Hopeing for an AH auto for you!

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of doggonit
posted Hide Post
why can't I stumble across idiot sellers like that ? Big Grin
noticed he's selling DVD's 1,2+3 for a BIN of $90 -
anyone want to tell him ( after he's shipped it of course Wink ) , that those silly bit's of card are worth 5 times the DVD's Big Grin

Posts: 717 | Location: uk | Registered: April 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davidsix
posted Hide Post
It's such a good find I still am going back and forth about opening the box. My partner says leave it sealed. From what I hear the autos were not in every box but every 2 to 3 boxes. Dang decisions!!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
True,autos were not in every box.But think about the possibility of pulling a Willow auto,or any auto for that matter.I believe there were no redemptions,but I could be wrong,although I cannot remember the last time I was wrong Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
Last night, I won an auction for a Jennifer Garner Alias autograph (from series 2). Is $182.19 a good price? I'm surprised I won it so I dunno if it was a good deal or not.

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clearblue:
Last night, I won an auction for a Jennifer Garner Alias autograph (from series 2). Is $182.19 a good price? I'm surprised I won it so I dunno if it was a good deal or not.

NSU has it listed at $300...

Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got 4 Highlander autos for 15 dollars. Claudia Christian and 3 others. Not a super deal like some but I'm still pleased.

Posts: 48 | Location: Portage,Mi,usa | Registered: September 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post