Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats fantastic on the Avengers. Eek

How did i miss that ? Confused

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
today I got in (2) MCC98 Sketchagraph cards won off eBAY ~$17 each;
they are the first two I've added to my collection in a year.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
Last week I won a Charmed Connections case loader for $9.99 Smile

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Not card related, but very cool to me anyway...

I bid on a set of 4 New Battlestar Galactica DVD's in a presentation holder. The picture was not so good, but I thought I knew what I was bidding on.

Sure enough when they arrived, this is the Emmy Screener DVD's for Battlestar Galactica. [the DVD's they send out to those that vote on the Emmy's so they are familiar with the show] The entire 2nd season on special printed DVD's and in a nice slipcase. There was even a 5th DVD which was the Emmy Screener for the episode Pegasus.

The damage? $20, delivered.

I'm a very happy camper.

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
just got this for $300

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Just received my package of Buffy: The Story Continues I recently bought. A near master set containing:

a complete, basic 81 card set of Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Story Continues made in 2003 by Ikon (Australia) PLUS 9 card insert set Sunnydale Evil PLUS 9 card insert set Shattered PLUS the 6 card insert set The Gang PLUS the 4 card insert set Buffy & Spike (RARE!!!!) PLUS the 2 box loader cards PLUS the Binder Card PLUS the official binder.

Since I already got the 4 promo's that leaves me only to find the two case-topper cards!. The cards are all in excellent condition. I got this for $128,67 excl. postage. Needless to say I am very thrilled Big Grin

Now I can count the cards I miss of all the Buffysets (excluding the auto's) on one hand Dance

yes... I still miss the PW2 Wink

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thx Mom!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a Bret Hart WCW/nWo auto card for £10 - well chuffed with that considering it's listed at $100 in the latest NSU Smile

Even better is that I've just noticed it in another seller's shop £155!!!

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a Robots The Movie case of 10 boxes for equivilent of £82!

I know the price of these has plummeted recently, but I think that £8.20 per box works out great considering you are guaranteed a sketch in every box.

I remember paying £35 a box for these when they first came out!

*fingers crossed I get a Martineck or two when I open it!*

Will post the case breakdown once its arrived and opened!

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
brilliant finds everyone

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i got my bargin of the year so far which was ray parks toad auto for 99p

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
heres link ray park auto

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
For the postage he deserves a Twak

It is no surprise that nobody bid.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i know but was listed in wrong cat as well but he goes for £30 ish so i didnt complain on £5.49 including postage

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
These came eariler in the week but I forgot to post.

Picked up two of the original gum sets from The Empire Strikes Back, Series 1 for £7.64 & Series 2 for £6.11. Not particulaly rare or valuable but both sets were compiled by the US seller from rack-packs so there the cards are absolutely MINT with no gum-stains in sight. Beautiful. Drool

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The force is strong with this purchase. Smile

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:

Are you mad? At a possible 99p for the actual card £5.49 seems like nothing!

I agree, over all a great buy but the seller did not know it would sell for 99p when he set the rip off postage rate. Sellers like that are not worth encouraging.

Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Picked up a lost S2 PW7 Variant with a lot of Black on for £8.64.

Will try and post a pic soon.

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
The force is strong with this purchase. Smile

Thanks, I thought so! Big Grin With all the Star Wars sets out there it can get a little confusing so I thought I'd get the sets made at time of release - very nostalgic. Plus the cards really are in perefect condition, they're better than some of my modern stuff and for a set 27 years old thats quite something.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by X:

Are you mad? At a possible 99p for the actual card £5.49 seems like nothing!

I agree, over all a great buy but the seller did not know it would sell for 99p when he set the rip off postage rate. Sellers like that are not worth encouraging.

But if the buyer factors in the p&p cost it rip-off postage rate really makes no difference. In the end it looks like they shot thmeselves in the foot and besides we can call selling a £30-£50 card for 99p their suitable come-uppance! Big Grin