Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I snagged Mr. Hugh Jackman's Topps X-Men autograph card for a decent price.. My Wolverine autograph deal.

At least I think it was a steal.

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I won 3 Buffy S2 Love Bites cards for £3.20.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
last year i saw a Hong Kong metropass with The Incredibles on it, at the time i had no extra money, i really wanted it, and it sold for over $30. Frown

found another today.
BIN $8 with $3 s/h Smile

but wait there's more.
instead of $11 it's only going to cost me $6 Big Grin

got payed $5 for doing an online survey Thumb Up

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
just bought a lot of wrestling cards for 2.00 recently. It was very poorly listed. it ended up being 9 chrome cards from the 1999 wcw topps set, a full set of the cards, and a curt henning autograph card! I remember when he died a few years ago, right after he made a comeback to WWE. Kinda a neat card

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Very very happy with this buy: a complete base set of Star Wars The Phantom Menace 3Di and Star Wars A New Hope 3Di (comes with the 1m chase card, the exploding death star!!) for only US$40 inclusive of postage!!!! Elephant Dance

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Bought a Van Helsing Monsterpiece card MP4 Van Helsing's Masquerade costume for £6.95.
Pretty happy as I have been after all of these for a while at a good price!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Not as grande as some of the bargains previously listed, but I just got the Wizard of Oz (Bregent) promo-4 for only $1.25.

made an offer and he accepted Thumb Up

When it arrives I'll have all 5 promos Dance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Hercules: Legendary Journeys A12 Josephine Davison as Ramina for BIN $7.99 Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
I won it some weeks ago. I received it this morning and i taught at that time that i did a very good deal and i am very proud of it. I won a TNG Profiles Star Threads (black) #1734/2500
for 12$ including shipping. Clap

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Bought a lot of 50 promo cards for AU$ 9.99, and with shipping it should work out at £6-£7 Big Grin
The lot included Alias, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Charmed, Xena so nice and current!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just bought Catwoman PR-1 for Drina, and PW-10 (Halle Berry Big Grin).....
all for $23.50 including shipping Dance

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i got piper a2 autograpg card including postage for £21.18 for charmed season 1

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers since i saw one go a few days before for £215

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
its a bit auqurd to do it as i payed £400 for the set and i sold most of the set of and split the money i payed for the 5 cards i took out of the set i had £70 to split between darryl auto card 2 book of shadow pieces and the gummie card and piper hope this helps

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Thunderbirds Ben Kingsley autograph for about $12 US. Not sure what the going rate is but he's one of the generation's best actors (when he wasn't in Thunderbirds) so that's a bargain to me.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
Picked up a Thunderbirds Ben Kingsley autograph for about $12 US. Not sure what the going rate is but he's one of the generation's best actors (when he wasn't in Thunderbirds) so that's a bargain to me.

excuse me, you mean "SIR" Ben kingsley, which is what he makes people call him when they work with him. Yeah, the dude from thunderbirds and Species....i heard lance henriksen is now demanding people call him "Lord Protector" Lance.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:

excuse me, you mean "SIR" Ben kingsley, which is what he makes people call him when they work with him. Yeah, the dude from thunderbirds and Species...

Yeah, but Sir Ben just got a whole lot of street cred back tonight for his guest appearance on a cable show tonight (sorry, don't want to give any spoilers), playing himself - and making people call him Sir Ben in the process. Classic stuff.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
i just received a box that i won on that auction site. I don't know very much about it but i tought at that time that i did a very good deal. It's a Topps LOTR Two Towers retail box for 11.50$ (plus shipping) (7 cards per pack/24 packs). Is it a good deal? ConfusedI was wondering why there's was at that time only 2 persons who bet on it???

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Number_one:
Is it a good deal? ConfusedI was wondering why there's was at that time only 2 persons who bet on it???

I think it's a great deal, but I bet the reason there were only two people who bid on it is because it's harder to pull autographs with the retail boxes...

Per Jeff Allender's site the autograph odds are: (1:36 Hobby packs; 1:125 Retail packs)

Hope you get something good!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post