Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Lord of the Rings Evolution A 20 card set BIN $6.99 Smile
I don't usually buy chase by the set, but I have so many LOTR and X-Men to get! Plus it was a bargain Wink

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
I'm so excited - my item arrived today! Big Grin I just added to my BTVS collection my first uncut mini-press sheet - from Season 1 "The Chosen One" limited edition #0491 fo 3500 for $9.95!!!

Clap Dance Clap Dance Clap Dance

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Angel A25 (Jasmine) - BIN £14.99
Angel S4 PW3 - BIN £9.99

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Not cheap but certainly a good deal...

40 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service' bubblegum cards (out of a set of 56) plus I have another coming so I need 15 to finish, cost £92.

The really good bit apart from the fact they are rare is that every single card (bar one) is in near mint if not mint condition Dance Elephant so have a book value of between £6-£10 each Eek

The seller listed them as being in "very good condition" but I find a lot of sellers use such words generically and not in a card-grading context so these very good cards where actually perfect because he collected them in 1969 and kept them in box since.

This is my best ebay purchase ever, I've been looking for these damn things for years in good nick! And Certainly something nice to find delivered on your way home from work. Smile

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
quote:
Originally posted by X:

The seller listed them as being in "very good condition" but I find a lot of sellers use such words generically and not in a card-grading context so these very good cards where actually perfect because he collected them in 1969 and kept them in box since.

Don't you just love it when you buy cards older than you! Thumb Up Excellent Xbuy!

I do! I think in today's chase/auto/costume/prop/sketch crazed trading card universe its nice to take a step back in time and look at where it all came from. Like Wolfman is always harping on about, base cards should never be forgotten and in vintage sets base cards are all there is. You appreciate every card and given their age you become far less obsessed about condition which is a breath of fresh air because you've got no preconcieved expectations or manufacturer guarantees. You're just glad to be one step closer towards completing the set.

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Buffy Season 7 K. D. Aubert Auto Redemption Card for £6. Furthermore its not been redeemed yet Smile

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Angel season one wesley autograph 60.00 ..Is it just me or are the angel autographs comming way down in value??

PS got my Hellboy box in from the .02 bin.. Great cards

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
everything comesand then goesback up in price butif you think about it everything thing will come down in price because people will of got the cards they need when they come out so its the newbie that make the cards what the price is now

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
I have been waiting months to add a great buy that I got on ebay. It came in the mail today.

A Fans of the game Dean Cain auto for $10.00 includes shipping!

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Not an ebay purchase but nevertheless...

X-MEN 3:
- Base set
- 9 Wolverine In Action
- 16 Casting Call
- 9 Art & Images
- 6 Take A Stand
...so a mini-master set all for £56!!!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the art & images 10. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Don't forget the art & images 10. Smile

If you want to trade me one I'll happily add it to the set. Big Grin Wave Unfortunately my dealer chucked his wrappers unaware of the cards's existence.

Hear that RA? Even though dealers can't (IN THEORY) redeem these cards, they may find upcoming redemption info for their customers useful... Shake Head

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6287123947

Could be a steal depending on what I get.. Selle doesn't sell cards and description was confusing...

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dmatsuda:
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6287123947

Could be a steal depending on what I get.. Selle doesn't sell cards and description was confusing...

Great deal if you do get the certified autograph! Thumb Up

So if an autograph was a great deal what is this

YUP 5 Henry Winkler as fonz autographs for 51.00

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Jim,

Those are SWEET! Nice risk/reward ratio... I know how uncertain of this you were. Bet you are jumping for joy now that you have the cards in-hand. Clap

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks I believe there is one more autograph in the set but cannot remember who offhand... Might have to try and track that one down Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Marion Ross as Mrs. C. is the other one. See the box breakdown section for Happy Days for a scan.

That was a bargain and a half.

If you're interested in trading one let me know what you're interested in.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
large interests..

Autos and pieceworks from
Lost
Hellboy
Serenity

autos from
Firefly
Angel
Buffy
Charmed

Also
Lost(base,inserts,promos)
Hellboy(some inserts/promos/binder)

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
X-Men 3 Wolverine 9-card chase set for BIN $4.99 Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
A Buffy VU-2 promo card!

I've been searching for this for some time! Now I need the VU-1 and VU-3!

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post