Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:

I don't remember his name, but he does the art for the AoD comic book.

-Bob-

uhmmm.....Bob, were you talking about Sanford Greene or J. Scott Campbell? Confused

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I picked up a 24 season 3 complete 5 card autograph set for a little under 40.00(for the set).. this is first year I watched show and wanted setSmile

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Saw a Charmed Season 1 auto A6 Dorian Gregory (Daryll) for a BIN of $44.99, so I made a Best Offer for $37 and it was accepted!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
I just received a good bargain....

Angel Season 3 A-22(Laurel Holloman as Justine) auto for $8.00 including shipping. Thumb Up

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Well the other day I won 36 sealed packs of MOS for £8.00, I thought that was a find. Then yesterday I won another lot of 36 from the same seller for just £1.04! Wish me luck on what I pull, imagine if a find a rogue Trio auto in there!

I also got a Season 7 PW-4 for just £5.50, and several other rare chase cards for 99p each Thumb Up

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
36 packs for £1 is good whatever is in them. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apprentice Donald Trump autograph for 31.00 think he goes for a little more(if not I'm Fired Big Grin )

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Alias S2: PW-3 (plain) for $25 Big Grin
Almost 1/2 way on this set! Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just bought another box of Alias 2 as well as 1 box of Smallville S2.

Lets hope that I pull something good from the Alias, like a Garner or PW1 etc Razz

I also bought some Alias inserts to fill in some holes. Oh, as well as Alias 2; PW8 for $8.99... Just need U2 for the puzzle set! Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Buffynut
posted Hide Post
Good luck to you Chris ! Let us know what you pull...

"People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens, that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right."

Posts: 163 | Location: The Netherlands | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Wooo... Chris has the ebay bug! Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

Tell me about it! Razz
I started off only uying some insers to fill some holes, then I saw this and that...

Well, ya know how it goes Wink Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

Tell me about it! Razz
I started off only uying some insers to fill some holes, then I saw this and that...

Well, ya know how it goes Wink Big Grin

ahhh the innocent years,how fondly I remember them Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Not sure if I should tell this as I don't have the cards in hand yet and don't want to jinx myself but I bought a lot of five Star Trek Arts and Images cards for only $34 delivered!

I will be getting (hopefully, knock wood, turn around three times under a full moon, salt over the shoulder):
Antoinette Bower auto
Sean Kenney auto
Charles Napier auto
Barbara Luna auto
Shore Leave sketch card

Really looking forward to the sketch as it is one of the two sketches from the set that I really wanted. Will post scans when cards arrive. Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Buffy Season 7 Molly auto £4.20
Buffy Season 5 Dreg auto £5.50

I'm extremely happy but also very worried that those cards were so cheap Shake Head

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of doggonit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMal:
I'm extremely happy but also very worried that those cards were so cheap Shake Head

I agree, great for buyers, but there appears to be a trend, prices in the main are crashing, new releases do okay for a time then rapidly fall, not a good time to be a seller,
I've noticed more and more sellers stop using the auction format and use bin's instead or list only in their ebay store. I can understand why, sellers can no longer rely on bidding to achieve the prices they need to get.
I think even fewer sellers will list 'true' auctions, in favour of fixed priced bin's only.
'bargains' may get harder to find, simply 'cos they won't be listed with low starts anymore ...

Posts: 717 | Location: uk | Registered: April 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Giles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMal:
Buffy Season 7 Molly auto £4.20
Buffy Season 5 Dreg auto £5.50

Well done CaptainMal Smile

Posts: 200 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Picked up the last Xena&Hercules Animated auto that I wanted: Karen Shepard (Enforcer) for $4.25
Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Thanks Smile
Last week I got outbid at $8, same item, seller and starting price!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I won a ROBOTS H2004 promo for $9.00 Smile

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post