Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
Made another great deal tonight to complete my ALIAS set: 2004 Inkworks Alias Season 3 Peggy Lipton autograph card A30 for only € 7.67 (~$10.00)! Clap
Her card is usually listed in the $40-$50 range on eBay, so € 7.67 was definately a bargain for me. Thumb Up

Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Great card, especially at that price!
She was also a member of the original "Mod Squad" and Norma Jennings, owner of the Double R Café on "Twin Peaks". She is also the mother of the equally lovely Rashida Jones, who plays Anne Perkins on "Park and Recreations", for those who didn't know.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Well done mate!! It looks like Brian Kong, correct? How rare is it to pull a 16 card puzzle?? I will have a pint in your honor today at lunch!! Wavey Thumb Up

I join in on offering the "congratseses" on the 16 card Brian Kong Marvel sketch. He simply went off on that illustration. And how great is it that every single card in it works perfectly well on it's own? Good job, Brian, and nice to see a Card Talker end up with that.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
WOW! I just saw that 16 card sketch set. Absolutely amazing. You are one lucky collector!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Thank you. The same seller has put 8 more boxes on Ebay. I assume these are from the case that I got my 4. Not sure if there would be any more goodies in these.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It was Craigslist, and not a card, but...

An old QVC Star Trek lithograph numbered of 500.
Signed by the original 7.
I was pretty excited!

Posts: 6 | Location: Milwaukee | Registered: August 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I bought a Stargate Atlantis Season 1 master set and a Season 3/4 master set that even after postage and customs fees from the USA cost less than £300($450) each. I remember when these first came out they were about £500($750) a case.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
Sunday proved again to be a great day for 'steal deals' for me...

Just won some autograph cards of the CSI Las Vegas cast for very little money.
I only missed out on Jorja Fox because I placed my bid too late. Her auto card went for only € 5.55 ($7.41). Eek

So here are my Sunday bargains... Clap

William Petersen auto card A1 - CSI Las Vegas Series 3, Strictly Ink
Won for only € 11.50 ($15.35)

Marg Helgenberger auto card A2 - CSI Las Vegas Series 3, Strictly Ink
Won for only € 9.28 ($12.38)

George Eads auto card A4 - CSI Las Vegas Series 3, Strictly Ink
Won for only € 11.05 ($14.75)

Clap Elephant Dance Clap Elephant Dance Clap Elephant Dance Clap Elephant Dance

Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Those are great CSI autos. I enjoy the show but don't collect the cards (I can't collect EVERYTHING!) so I'm happy to see the autos here, now I know what I've missed.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Those are great CSI autos. I enjoy the show but don't collect the cards (I can't collect EVERYTHING!) so I'm happy to see the autos here, now I know what I've missed.

Like I've said before, the only set of auto & costume cards I try to complete is of ALIAS by Inkworks. I buy my other auto & costume cards of actors/actresses that I really like, there's no need for me to have a complete set.
I.e. I have an "Angel" auto card of Christian Kane and a "Supernatural" auto card of Aldis Hodge because I liked both very much in TNT's show "Leverage", I recently bought a "Fringe" auto card of British actor Philip Winchester because I really enjoy him in the SKY One show "Strike Back" and I have a "Lost" auto card of Titus Welliver because I liked his role of the Irish mobster in "Sons of Anarchy". As a longterm autograph collector it's not about a specific set for me, but about the autographs.

In the case of the CSI cast, well, the only cast member who's been recently to Germany was Gary Dourdan who shot a film in Berlin. Petersen, Helgenberger and Eads haven't been to Germany for a very long time, so I was never able to get their autographs. Plus, these days you'll only get Helgenberger's sloppy initials on a photo, she doesn't sign her full name anymore whereas she signed her full name on the cards.

Though I usually only buy single auto/costume cards, I just bought my very first sealed box on Tuesday because I couldn't resist the cheap price. I got a sealed box of Breygent's "The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3" for only € 14.78 ($19.59) and I'm looking forward to my first box break in the hope to be graced with a Gabrielle Anwar auto card whom I love in USA Network's show "Burn Notice".

So you see, it's not about specific sets, but about specific auto/costume cards for me, no matter of their actual sets.

Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
I love those Sunday eBay bargains Smile

Just got hold hold of the Robert David Hall auto card A5 (CSI Las Vegas Series 1, Strictly Ink) which I won for only € 5.99 ($8.02)! Clap Dance

Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:
Though I usually only buy single auto/costume cards, I just bought my very first sealed box on Tuesday because I couldn't resist the cheap price. I got a sealed box of Breygent's "The Tudors Season 1, 2 & 3" for only € 14.78 ($19.59) and I'm looking forward to my first box break in the hope to be graced with a Gabrielle Anwar auto card whom I love in USA Network's show "Burn Notice".

I received the box today and it was definately worth the price! I pulled the Jonathan Rhys Meyers auto card (TA-JM) and the Jonathan Rhys Meyers & Annabelle Wallis dual costume card (HJD, #24/200). Clap

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I received the box today and it was definately worth the price! I pulled the Jonathan Rhys Meyers auto card (TA-JM) and the Jonathan Rhys Meyers & Annabelle Wallis dual costume card (HJD, #24/200). Clap

Nice box and at nice price. Congrats

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just got a complete Lost Season 3 master set including all the incentives for $305 including postage Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Finally got hold of 2 most wanted Game of Thrones S2 autographs- Sansa for $26 and Brienne for $16. Especially happy with the price of the latter.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
Sunday evenings seem to be my personal "steal deal" time of the day. Wink

I just won two more CSI Las Vegas autograph cards for very, very little money. Clap

Paul Guilfoyle auto card A24 - CSI Las Vegas Series 2, Strictly Ink
Won for only € 7.49 ($10.11)

Gary Dourdan auto card A3 - CSI Las Vegas Series 3, Strictly Ink
Won for only € 9.04 ($12.20)

On eBay US Gary Dourdan's auto cards are all between $48.19 and 64.99 and the Paul Guilfoyle auto cards are even more expensive at $61.07 and $110.00, so these were some great bargains for me! Dance Elephant Dance Elephant Dance Elephant

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I just got 17 of the 19 Rittenhouse Quotable Star Trek TOS autos (Skybox Style) for 85 total with shipping! Less than 5 an autograph!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: barobehere,

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Got a Vampire Diaries season 1 box for about 40ish with shipping. Pulled a Stefan auto out of it!!!! Whoohoo!!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Grabbed 3 boxes last night:

1. Topps Heroes Volume 2 Box = $15
2. Topps Indiana Jones Movie Photo Hobby Box = $15
3. LOTR: TT Update Box = $40

Can't wait to get them and start busting packs!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Just won the Guild's Felicia Day auto of her in avatar costume for $100 and change!! I haven't received it yet, so we'll see how it looks. I'm so excited!!! I'll let you guys know.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post