Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Mad Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just used a Buy it Now for a Alfre Woodard case auto, £22.21 inc postage. Big Grin

Pretty good price.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Picked up a full set (14 cards) of Survivor Autographed cards from the Trading Card Game for less than $150. Seeing as how they sell for $20 - $100 each depending on the person, I'd say I got a hell of a deal!
Might get expensive, but I'm buying all of these I can Smile

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SBelcher:
Picked up a full set (14 cards) of Survivor Autographed cards from the Trading Card Game for less than $150. Seeing as how they sell for $20 - $100 each depending on the person, I'd say I got a hell of a deal!
Might get expensive, but I'm buying all of these I can Smile

Big Survivor fan I gather. Big Grin Congratulations! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I don't know if it was a good deal, but I got Clive Barker's Box of Blood (signed & numbered by Clive Barker and Tristan Schane the artist) for 15 dollars shipped.

Sooooooooo kewl a set.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prospect5k:
I didn't want to jinx it so I waited for it to arrive before posting. I recently won a Masi Oka as Hiro autograph from Heroes Volume 1 for $37. Now if I could get the Peter autograph for a similiar price.

I know of one of those (Peter auto), but it hasn't been listed yet Wink I'm tempted to buy it myself (I'm a trading assistant), but haven't had funds to do much buying lately.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Managed to snag a Return of the Jedi 3Di widevision promo card #DIII/0 for £5.22 with postage.

It was a stroke of luck as i only had £5.74 in my paypal LOL.

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
I don't know if it was a good deal, but I got Clive Barker's Box of Blood (signed & numbered by Clive Barker and Tristan Schane the artist) for 15 dollars shipped.

Sooooooooo kewl a set.

Very cool pick up. Thumb Up

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of samauto
posted Hide Post
Nice one Raider Wink

Cheers, Pete.

Posts: 504 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

Sooooooooo kewl a set.

Very cool pick up. Thumb Up

Thanks! I also managed to get a complete base set of Hellraiser for $8.99 inc. s/h of which I was happy with. Thumb Up

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I won this Cynthia Cummens sketch from Breygent's "The Vintage Movie Posters - Classic Sci-Fi & Horror Posters" set on Sunday and it arrived in my letterbox today:

It's an oversize card, but it's an iconic image and I got it for the bargain price of £5.20 including postage!
Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I recently managed to snag a Golden Compass GC-BF promo for $9.99.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My best ebay find is EBAY. Without ebay I would not be collecting. Perhaps it should be my worst find as if I did not find ebay I might have lots of cash in the bank?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Same here... on both counts! Thumb Up

Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure how good a deal this is but I just won a sealead box of X-Men Last Stand for $23.50. I never opened any at release and just stumbled on this auction with 2 minutes left looking through the listings from a seller I recently won a sketch from.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Most recent:

Mark Lutz as the Groosalugg for $11.50

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got a Golden Compass GC-BF for £7 Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Batman 1966 Topps Deluxe Reissue Cards - sealed

Batman movie series 1 - sealed

Batman movie series 2 - sealed

$15.00 incl shipping.

UD Superman III cape card for $6.25 incl shipping

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
This just arrived (at the same time as my NSU!)

It's Irina Spalko by Jessica Hickman and was £2.99 (plus shipping which was a reasonable £2)

I seem to be building up a small collection of Irina's - purely by chance! Three of my four KOTCS sketches are of her (a Kate RED Bradley, a Grant Gould and now this one!)
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Got some nice additions to my collection recently from ebay and other sites:

Gary Cooper Donruss Threads (sport card set) costume card (blue silk material)- $8

Humphrey Bogart Americana costume (patterned silk tie material) _ $18

Kenneth Brannagh Wild Wild West autograph - $8.99

Ingrid Bergman Americana costume (purple material, serial numbered /25 Proof) - $7

Jean Harlow Americana costume (black material) - $4.99

Though the Bogart is at market prices, all the others were fantastic deals for me!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post