Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nic find peter i was really lucky when i got mine i got a bundle of all 3 of there autos kate shannon and saywers for $200 including postage

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Got another find Lost catch.

The Fanclub promo for 10,99$ (inlcuding p&p)

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
nic find peter i was really lucky when i got mine i got a bundle of all 3 of there autos kate shannon and saywers for $200 including postage

I've got Shannon in my box so that was a nice find for me also Big Grin

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You're having a good time. Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
indeed I am.

A belgian hiphop group

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
You Guys.... Sheep

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I'm pleased - I got one of the Star Trek Voyager Closer To Home ORANGE IS cards (IS9 to be exact) for £2.20 and, from the same seller, the PW6 red homecoming dress Pieceworks card from Buffy Women of Sunnydale for £5.01 - prices I ws very happy with, especially for the Orange IS9 card (my first!)
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
I'm pleased - I got one of the Star Trek Voyager Closer To Home ORANGE IS cards (IS9 to be exact) for £2.20 and, from the same seller, the PW6 red homecoming dress Pieceworks card from Buffy Women of Sunnydale for £5.01 - prices I ws very happy with, especially for the Orange IS9 card (my first!)
Au Res.,
Paul

What is a ORANGE IS card? Can you tell I'm fairly new to the hobby? Big Grin
It sounds rare....

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddickfan:
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Au Res.,
Paul

What is a ORANGE IS card? Can you tell I'm fairly new to the hobby? Big Grin
It sounds rare....

For the Closer to home set there was green and orange version of the Interstellar Species chase set. The Orange cards are the rarer version. I got two green and an orange out of my box.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a box of Deep Space Nine Quotable for $66 with postage which is about £33. Clap
How long does Standard Int'l Flat Rate Postage service to the UK from the US normally take for a box?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:
For the Closer to home set there was green and orange version of the Interstellar Species chase set. The Orange cards are the rarer version.

Wot AJJ sed! I have a complete set of the green, but (until this week) none of the orange - in fact, the orange was not announced by Skybox prior to release and came as a surprise to collectors who pulled one! I'll get a scan put up shortly...

Au Res.,
Paul

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quaint1,

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
So I was right it is rare! Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Just picked up a box of Deep Space Nine Quotable for $66 with postage which is about £33. Clap
How long does Standard Int'l Flat Rate Postage service to the UK from the US normally take for a box?

Well that doesn't exactly tell you what service they're using but it's normally USPS Priority Mail International and on average from the date of posting it'll take 2 weeks.

Posts: 121 | Location: London | Registered: July 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks DeathStorm.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Wolfie strikes again. Dance Bouncey

Xena series 3 Master Set. Ebay # 150152257389

£3.25 Eek

This is not a misprint.!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
WOW Smokin' Are you going to tell us what it includes (or provide link so we can look it up)?

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Wow! A true steal!! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Just picked this beauty up for US$24 inclusive of postage!!! Dance Elephant

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats great price

i just got a daniel radcliffe for $300

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Roll up, step right this way, Everyone a winner. Dance Clap Smile