Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boggle:
Yay! I can finally post here! This is my last few good buys:
Buffy WOS Tara figure redemption card (unused and still honoured by Inkworks) £10 ($18)

Buffy season 3 binder, one small split £12 ($21)

Buffy WOS Tara figure £12 ($21)

and today, Buffy season six full promo set B6-1,2 foil & non foil, i, GG, NSU-SD, SD2002, UK, WW2002 all for £22 BIN ($39)

You know I hate you right? lol Wink

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
I'm ashamed to admit I don't even collect the WOS set... I have none of the card so far, apart from the Anya PW3. It was a gorgeous card and an impulse buy. I'm the same when I go shopping in town or anything, I buy things on impulse simply because I love carrying the bags and looking rich! Lmao! Therefore I live my life being poor. It's a vicious circle. Wink

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Not sure that it would qualify as a steal, but I am definitely happy with it:

Stargate Atlantis Erin Chambers as Sora caseloader autograph card for $20. Received it yesterday and it looks great! Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boggle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuffyAngelFan:
You know I hate you right? lol Wink

-Claire

You love me really! Razz
Oh, by the way, got a Buffy WOS Julie Benz Darla auto yesterday for £20! Big Grin

"Bored now"

Posts: 271 | Location: Sussex UK | Registered: September 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
How about this:

Avengers series 1 costume card set with redemptions for £14 including postage to the U.S.? If memory serves me right that's about $25.

Also, the Steed card has a bit of blue striping on it. Big Grin

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Natalie
posted Hide Post
Is it just me or have prices been lower overall on ebay the last week or so? I know I went a little nuts and got some great deals...still, I will probably have to sell off some stuff to replenish my cash supplies. Razz

Posts: 310 | Location: Louisville | Registered: October 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pumpkindiver
posted Hide Post
I'd have to agree, I've just finished selling a fair bit of stuff and most of it went really cheap. also I myself just picked up Smallville season 4, 9 card set, 6 card set and box loader set for US$0.99 each plus shipping

Posts: 154 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If i was a dealer reading this thread would make me pack up and go and be something else. Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just got the 5 Serenity UK cinema cards for £3.50 inc p&p Bouncey Did ANYONE get them when they went to see the film? 12 friends, who I asked to pick up the cards for me said no-one had them Frown

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Did ANYONE get them when they went to see the film?

Don't know if it's the same ones but picked up 5 serenity postcards and a small poster in my local forbidden planet.

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Buffy WOS Bianca Lawson as Kendra auto for £7.99 Elephant

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm going shopping with you guys next time. You all know how to snap up those little treats Thumb Up

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Just got the 5 Serenity UK cinema cards for £3.50 inc p&p Bouncey Did ANYONE get them when they went to see the film? 12 friends, who I asked to pick up the cards for me said no-one had them Frown

I know the ones, they are produced by a british company called Boomerang media. I have checked my local cinema several times but they never have any when i've been there. I have seen hundreds though wet and ruined lying in gutters around town Shake Head.
Unfortunatly I cannot see anywhere on the Boomerang media web site where i can order and buy a set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Have been picking up autos from the new Xena&Hercules set.
Ephiny (Danielle Cormack) $9.50
Cyane (Victoria Pratt) $9.00
Varia (Tsainia Joleson) BIN $9.99
Promo P3 BIN $7.99

Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
It's not often i can post a great buy on this thread but I made payment today for what I think was a steal.

Not from ebay but from another auctionne I got the Star Trek Animated A2 Leonard Nimoy auto for just $99 (£56). I saw this for sale at a London Card show @ £145 ($250)

This card complete my auto collection for this set

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Just won some Buffy WOS autos:

Darla - £13.05
Kendra - £9.60
Jenny Calendar - £11
Marti Noxon - £8.55.

Big Grin

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just got these.............. Dance

harry potter poa update box loader set. 4. £1.30
harry potter sorcerers stone puzzle set 9. £1.00
star wars heritage wave 2 foil set. 6. £3.00
csi miami dutch dvd promo. £2.65

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Man, I wish I wasn't broke! Frown

Those are all good buys! Smile

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
Just won some Buffy WOS autos:

Darla - £13.05
Kendra - £9.60
Jenny Calendar - £11
Marti Noxon - £8.55.

Big Grin

Superb finds Jenny!
Keep 'em all coming guys! Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Just bought a few ROTK Update boxes for $24.99 each, so it works out at about £20 per box inc shipping.

Not really a best eBay find, but quite a good price if I pull the better cards Wink

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post