Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Got a great bin out of an ebay store on an Lost Arzt Varient on says "You got a piece of me on ya!" Got it for $34.99 Big Grin

Posts: 151 | Location: Sacramento | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
i bought a box of Star wars evolution earlier this year with a BIN for 36 dollars. I think me meant to open with 36. Shipping was only 5 bucks to. The auto was J.E.Jones, which made me happy.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Somebody bought a box of Potter: POA (looked like hobby) for $12.99 Eek

Sure wish it had been me (and no, that's not a typo - $13 US)...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
I won a complete master set of Season 2 (only missing 2 promos) of Smallville for £125, with Anette Otoole goodness!

Posts: 99 | Location: Scotland | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Rammel:
Got a great bin out of an ebay store on an Lost Arzt Varient on says "You got a piece of me on ya!" Got it for $34.99 Big Grin

Nice find... and nice of him to include that message, because his autograph is very lacking to say the least... lol. May even have Amber Benson beat for worst auto... Big Grin

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kristina:

Nice find... and nice of him to include that message, because his autograph is very lacking to say the least... lol. May even have Amber Benson beat for worst auto... Big Grin

That is really bloody aweful... even I have a better signature and mine rates pretty low on the scale of legibility.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RachelH
posted Hide Post
Love it!!! brilliant!!! i want one too, alas sawyer is higher on my list!!lol!!

Rachel
x x x x

Posts: 325 | Location: Walsall UK | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
This Morning I bagged a Lost PW-6 Locke's shirt with a BIN of £4.99 + £1.30 p&p.

A Good Buy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RachelH
posted Hide Post
Bargain!!! well i think so anyway!!lol!!

Rachel
x x x x

Posts: 325 | Location: Walsall UK | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My latest great find -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6233...TRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

This certainly appears to be the embossed Cunningham auto that was only inserted at a rate of 1 in 4 cases! Woo Hoo!!! Never thought I'd find this one to finish my master set.

Posts: 420 | Location: Try looking under that pile of cards over there... | Registered: December 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I've never heard of it but if your right you have a good one there. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
I took a small beating on my last round and hopefully the sweet deals went to some members here.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H.I.M.:
I took a small beating on my last round and hopefully the sweet deals went to some members here.

Well it sure couldn't have been me since I've been outbid all weekend. Razz

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
My latest includes 4 Star Trek Animated autos and a Smallville Pieceworks (Brigettes pants) for under $14.00.....albeit in five different auctions and not all together in one.

Twak Road Rage Ric Flair, Charlotte, N.C.

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Just snagged a bargain of Enterprise Season 2 Case topper motion set CT1 and CT2 for US$0.99!! Bouncey

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That deserves a clap. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Maybe not the greatest find, but just now bought a Melinda Clarke CSI case topper auto for $26.99 plus $3.00 shipping. Not too bad since I really wanted it. Now, let's see if it arrives Wink

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine's a box of Bathroom Buddies still shrink wrapped for $5

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
I was getting ready to boast about my great eBay wins (promo cards at 1 penny apiece), but the seller made up for the price by charging excessively high shipping fees - using the old "bait and switch." Frown

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barbara C:
I was getting ready to boast about my great eBay wins (promo cards at 1 penny apiece), but the seller made up for the price by charging excessively high shipping fees - using the old "bait and switch." Frown

Mad Mad Mad Twak Mad Mad Mad <-- for the seller, not you... Did it list shipping in the description?? WTH??

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post