Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tragicend:
i just received my best ebay find. For $75 i got all these:

buffy a1 joss whedon
buffy a2 david borenaz
buffy a3 alyson hannigan
buffy a4 mark metcalf
angel a9 julie benz

plus inserts, 7 binders, base sets etc... i was very lucky

UBER jealous right now- I still need all four season 1 cards for my Buffy auto sets though I do have the Carpenter and the Ritter at least. Great find!

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
That's an incredible deal. Either the seller didn't know what he or she had, or those cards have lost 90% of their value, which I find hard to believe.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Leah Mangue series 1 return for just under 35.00 shipped Metal

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HIM:
Leah Mangue series 1 return for just under 35.00 shipped Metal

Great find, that's a fantastic sketch.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I got this Jim Kyle sketch on eBay for $25 (roughly £15):

Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:

Au Res.,
Paul

Wow, you got a great deal on that one.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Obviously not a pack pulled one but who cares, it's great. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Had a couple of Best Offers accepted which I am thrilled about.

Won't tempt fate by posting prior to arrival though (and I hope it slips past customs too Smokin' )

Haven't bought any cards in months so am doubly pleased with these.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tragicend:
i just received my best ebay find. For $75 i got all these:

buffy a1 joss whedon
buffy a2 david borenaz
buffy a3 alyson hannigan
buffy a4 mark metcalf
angel a9 julie benz

plus inserts, 7 binders, base sets etc... i was very lucky

Late seeing this, but WHAT?

Was this a BIN or auction? Very lucky doesn't cover it. Eek

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Waiting for the card to arrive but I will let you all know when it does. I am overly pleased. Sheep

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:

Au Res.,
Paul

Envious!! This is very very nice.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
It arrived!
I just got in Twilight Zone A72Mickey Rooney for only 46.00! Which is about 30 to 40 less then I have lost out on other ones!! Quite pleased.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
It arrived!
I just got in Twilight Zone A72Mickey Rooney for only 46.00! Which is about 30 to 40 less then I have lost out on other ones!! Quite pleased.

Nice buy!!! I'm envious...
Is his siggie legible?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
quote:
It arrived!

Nice buy!!! I'm envious...
Is his siggie legible?

1/2 and 1/2. Starts off nice and then goes sloppy with Rooney. Still it is a full signature and not just a swiggle! This card puts me at 113 of the 150 TZ autos. If I don't count the 50th Anniverery set then 89 of 98 autos.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Sounds like your Rooney auto is tons better than those Topps Apple Pie stickers (yech!)

Mr Rooney has led an amazing life. God Bless Him...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
My cards finally arrived from the US (they just escaped Sandy!)

Left card I offered $20 (from $25) and was accepted. I now have about 4 of these variants Big Grin

Right card I have been after for years to go with the black variant. Offer price of $38 (from $45) accepted.

Very happy with both and free shipping too!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
My cards finally arrived from the US (they just escaped Sandy!)

Left card I offered $20 (from $25) and was accepted. I now have about 4 of these variants Big Grin

Right card I have been after for years to go with the black variant. Offer price of $38 (from $45) accepted.

Very happy with both and free shipping too!

Nice finds! I just won three Charmed pieceworks for some great prices. Two of which will complete my Forever set (PW3, PW11)!! Smile

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
While it may not be the best thing out there, I've been searching for one of these for almost two years while not even being sure they existed. I've seen plenty of CT1 Tony Almeida, but never CT2 Big Grin

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
My Charmed Forever PW11 arrived today! I won it for about $11.50 + shipping. This completes my Charmed Forever master set!!!! Wicked happy about that. Smile

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piper_rulez:
My Charmed Forever PW11 arrived today! I won it for about $11.50 + shipping. This completes my Charmed Forever master set!!!! Wicked happy about that. Smile

Congratulations

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post