Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Thank you Estephano and Wolfie, it's very nice.

(Estephano, you speak a very good French ! Thumb Up )

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
Je suis franco-allemand. Ma mère est Française et c'est pour ça que mes parents m'ont grandit trilingual (Allemand, Français et Anglais). Les avantages du plurilinguisme... Wink

Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:
Je suis franco-allemand. Ma mère est Française et c'est pour ça que mes parents m'ont grandit trilingual (Allemand, Français et Anglais). Les avantages du plurilinguisme... Wink

salut, si jamais tu recherches des autocards, costumes ou binder, j'ai du matos à échanger ; je recherche tout (binder,auto,costume,etc...) sur james bond !! a +

Posts: 91 | Location: Belgium | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:

Oh, c'est génial, j'aimerai pouvoir faire pareil !
Je me débrouilles un peu en anglais, mais c'est tout. Bravo à toi. Wink

For Us members : Oh, it's cool ! I would like doing the same thing ! I speak and understand English a little bit, but that's all.
Congrats to you. Wink

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 007sergei:
salut, si jamais tu recherches des autocards, costumes ou binder, j'ai du matos à échanger ; je recherche tout (binder,auto,costume,etc...) sur james bond !! a +

Pardon 007sergei, mais c'est à Estephano ou à moi que tu t'adresses ?
(Ton site a l'air cool !! Si tu cherches des cards de sets ou des inserts de James Bond, j'en ai que j'ai trouvé en double (Bond Villains, Bond Girls Are Forever, Motion, Bond Extra n°22, cards parallels "50th Anniversary"...) et sur d'autres sujets également.
Si ça peut aider. Wink (En France, c'est pareil qu'en Allemagne, c'est pas trop la culture, les gens ne connaissent pas trop les trading cards. Je trouve plutôt mon bonheur aux USA, UK ou Australie ou Canada.

------------------------
For US Members : 007sergei, your website look like cool !! I have extra cards in duplica on "James Bond" and others.
In France, Trading cards aren't business, it's difficult to find it. So I bought in USA, UK, Australia and Canada.

Oh, by the way, sorry for my mistakes in English. I try to do my best. Frown

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piperh33:
quote:
Originally posted by 007sergei:

Pardon 007sergei, mais c'est à Estephano ou à moi que tu t'adresses ?
(Ton site a l'air cool !! Si tu cherches des cards de sets ou des inserts de James Bond, j'en ai que j'ai trouvé en double (Bond Villains, Bond Girls Are Forever, Motion, Bond Extra n°22, cards parallels "50th Anniversary"...) et sur d'autres sujets également.
Si ça peut aider. Wink (En France, c'est pareil qu'en Allemagne, c'est pas trop la culture, les gens ne connaissent pas trop les trading cards. Je trouve plutôt mon bonheur aux USA, UK ou Australie ou Canada.

------------------------
For US Members : 007sergei, your website look like cool !! I have extra cards in duplica on "James Bond" and others.
In France, Trading cards aren't business, it's difficult to find it. So I bought in USA, UK, Australia and Canada.

Oh, by the way, sorry for my mistakes in English. I try to do my best. Frown

salut piperh33, je m'adresse à vous deux :-) !! y a tellement peu de collectionneur francophone ! tu peux me contacter sur mon adresse email pour s'informer et éventuellement échanger des cartes !! amitié,serge

Posts: 91 | Location: Belgium | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I finally grabbed my "grail" card from Ebay last week, the elusive dual Wynter/McCarthy auto from Breygent's Sci-Fi & Horror Series One set, and for less than fifty bucks, no less!

Yeah, I know that all of the autos from that set "book" for $25, but I never thought I'd get this one south of $100, much less 50! Happy!! Dance

Now the set is DONE: all the autos (including the 8x10 Chapman), all the promos (including the 8x10's) plus the binder and binder cards. I don't have a sketch from all of the artists but that's OK, as I'm picky about the sketches I collect. The one I do have from the set is by some guy with the initials "SP". It's pretty nice. Wink Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dcole,

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done Debi, that is a great card, I have that one in a frame. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Well done Debi, that is a great card, I have that one in a frame. Smile

Thanks Wolfie! I was pretty pumped when the auction was over and I'd won.
It's defintely a card worth framing and displaying! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I never heard of that card, but I really like it!

Kind of looks like they're ice skating, doesn't it?

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I'm so excited about this one! I got a Guild Bladezz autograph card (in the Guild character outfit) for BIN $23.99 free shipping!! I was totally expecting him to send the regular card that maybe he made a mistake about which card to list at that price.

But I received it today, a beautiful Bladezz autograph and it's got all the security stuff from Cryptozoic so it is authentic. Whoohoo!! I'll have to post a pic later.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
I'm so excited about this one! I got a Guild Bladezz autograph card (in the Guild character outfit) for BIN $23.99 free shipping!! I was totally expecting him to send the regular card that maybe he made a mistake about which card to list at that price.

But I received it today, a beautiful Bladezz autograph and it's got all the security stuff from Cryptozoic so it is authentic. Whoohoo!! I'll have to post a pic later.

Wow Jessica, that's amazing. Congrats!!

I'm so jealous, I still need to find one of those Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
Woohoo, just made great deals on two cards that I was wanting for quite some time now! I got Tony Shalhoub ("Monk") on the 2002 Inkworks 'Men in Black' auto card A4 for only $15.78 and four-time Academy Award winner Stan Winston on the 1998 Inkworks 'Small Soldiers' auto card S4 for only $6.50 Clap Bouncey Clap Bouncey

Really happy now to add these two cards to my collection, even nicer that the price for them was really decent Thumb Up

Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
My best in recent months was the dual autograph card from Charmed Destiny for less than £50. I was pleased as Punch. I thought to myself "that's the way to do it"

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Been plugging away at Game of Thrones S2, my best wins I think were the Natalie Dormer auto (one of my most wanted) for just over £10 and Rose Leslie for £13.
Best of all from UK sellers so no high shipping costs or worrying about Customs charges Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Hit the jackpot with a Marvel 70th box...

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Wow - WELL DONE, you deserved that for the amount of boxes you've opened. Wish we had found that during the mid night Philly Case break Smile That must be one of the VERY BEST Finds

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Well done mate!! It looks like Brian Kong, correct? How rare is it to pull a 16 card puzzle?? I will have a pint in your honor today at lunch!! Wavey Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Well done mate!! It looks like Brian Kong, correct? How rare is it to pull a 16 card puzzle?? I will have a pint in your honor today at lunch!! Wavey Thumb Up

Absolutely right, Brian Kong it is. Have 16 pints - one for each card Clap

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

Absolutely right, Brian Kong it is. Have 16 pints - one for each card Clap

He has had at least 5 already!!!

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post