Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cee_Jay:
Got these for £19,99 each. Since they are both very limited I'm really happy. Smile

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/Legolas_TheReal/quotabletng_troi.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/Legolas_TheReal/quotabletng_worf.jpg

Wooo! I wouldn't mind those prices for those cards myself. Thumb Up

quote:
Originally posted by LittleEarthquakes:

Angel Season 1 Alexis Denisof auto - US$40.00

Elephant Elephant Elephant

Congratulations! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
LittleEarthquakes: Big CONGRATS! Clap

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys Wave

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow, some great finds there guys!

This one wasn't an eBay find, but I just scored one of my holy grail cards for a great price...

Congrats on the find! That copy is one of my favorite in my collection and had been a grail card for awhile. What's the new grail card for you?

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Bought these 4 sketches for US$66 (most pleased with that rare Dave Lynch sketch!)

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Got a couple of things the last couple of weeks.

Angel Season 5 A38- Marc Vann as Dr. Sparrow- $7.99(with shipping)

Buffy 10th Anniversary- PW9- Emma Caulfield as Anya's costume from "Villains"- $25.89(with shipping)- I LOVE this outfit, so I love this card too. I was looking for a decent priced one at Dee's show, but ended up spending too much so I didn't get one and then I got one for this GREAT price. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:

I am so jealous about that sketch! I saw it on Ebay and wanted to get it, but ended up having an emergency and forgot to bid on it!

Anyways, if I couldn't have it, I am glad that a fellow card lover will give it a loving home Cool

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
great finds everyone.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Arrived today: two costume cards from BSG Season 2 for $2.24 (Anders) and $1.99 (Billy). Dance

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Most excellent price! Clap Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Wow!! I'm jealous.

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice one angelina

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great catch

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:
Wow, some great finds there guys!

This one wasn't an eBay find, but I just scored one of my holy grail cards for a great price...

Congrats on the find! That copy is one of my favorite in my collection and had been a grail card for awhile. What's the new grail card for you?

Thanks riddler Wave My last grail card now is the Jewel Staite auto from Firefly, but I'm totally broke after paying off my Supernatural S2 case so I think I'll be waiting a while longer Wink

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I just reiceved my Katie Holmes autograph today and it looks incredible. Really really nice, I don't think this autograph will be one we will see back.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I can't get over all the great ebay finds!!

I'm especially jealous over the Alexis Denisof auto Eek (even if it's not an ebay find)

The sketch cards are great looking and I don't know how you got such a great deal on them, Cardz_house but Congrats!!

Peter, my head is still spinning over your Katie auto. So very glad that it got to you and it didn't get 'lost'.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
What has a Katie Holmes autograph have to do with "lost" confused Pinner !!!

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Just won this fantastic Andy Price Joker sketch from DC Legacy.

You certainly get that feeling of madness from The Joker here.

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice buys