Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Picture of alias_0070
posted Hide Post
sweet card! Lost is an amazing show, but I haven't played the game yet.

Posts: 98 | Location: usa | Registered: July 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
xman25: Thanks for the tip. I bought my Lilly from the same seller yesterday for $60. This section is like checking out all the candy at the check-out line and just having to buy something. Impulse buy. Thanks!

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
A few recent e-bay successes:

Star Wars 30th Kenny Baker R2D2 £9.99

Stargate A2 auto Don S Davis £25

Stargate A25 case topper John De Lancie £26.06

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Great find everyone! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Scored an Inkworks KYH-1 promo for $12.24 ($9.99 + $2.25 s/h). Big Grin These rarely come up and when they do it was more than what I was willing to pay.

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Oh boy.....I don't know whether to laugh or cry about this one with the state of the economy...

I won a Leslie Howard Hollywood Legends costume from Donruss Americana's 2007 release for $0.99.

I won a Lana Turner card from the same series, but the Silver Screen version numbered to 100 for $14.50 and a Carole Lombard numbered to 50 for $23.00. Unbelievable, really.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
Oh boy.....I don't know whether to laugh or cry about this one with the state of the economy...

I won a Leslie Howard Hollywood Legends costume from Donruss Americana's 2007 release for $0.99.

I won a Lana Turner card from the same series, but the Silver Screen version numbered to 100 for $14.50 and a Carole Lombard numbered to 50 for $23.00. Unbelievable, really.

Congrats Jane... Thumb Up

I too was having great luck on those low numbered Americana cards. My Rock Hudson 26/50 went for $5.20. In fact, I was having too much luck as I was spending too much money. Big Grin So I've laid off for a while. Razz

My best story though was when I gave a seller a best offer on a Maria Conchita Alonso swatch (just the swatch) card of 5 dollars... they had it listed for I think 1 dollar more as BIN. They declined. Roll Eyes

A few days later I picked up the auto version (8/250) with a better looking swatch for $3.54. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Wow, these have really bottomed out....I still need a few from this series, so at least I think I can get the Jean Harlow,Gloria Swanson and Ginger Rogers...

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
Wow, these have really bottomed out....I still need a few from this series, so at least I think I can get the Jean Harlow,Gloria Swanson and Ginger Rogers...

Or they just flooded the market with too much, too many variants and all too soon. Wink

Good luck on your remaining wants. Thumb Up

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Survivor TCG Autographs are the bane of my bank account. Picked up Colby, Alicia and Rich autos for next to nothing! Clap

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Looking back through my feedback (I was curious) I found this particularly sweet deal I never posted... Big Grin

$6.00 Americana 2008 Proof Marlon Brando Swatch 36/50

$5.76 Americana 2008 Golden Era William Holden Swatch 36/50

$9.99 Americana 2008 Barbara Eden Swatch SP 37/50 TV Stars

$7.23 Americana 2008 Montgomery Clift 2-Color Swatch 127/500

All from the same seller so I saved on shipping. Thumb Up

And for $5.50 KATHRYN GRAYSON Worn FABRIC Swatch 32 0f 50

$11.50 Marlon Brando Montgomery Cliff Americana Dual Swatch

$6.50 Earl Flynn Americana Worn Material Swatch 02 of 50

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redemption,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
picked up so far this year..

Auction wins
Stargate SG1 A21 Judge as Teal'c 29.00
2 boxes of 24 Season 4 update 11.00 each
Jericho PW1A Skeet Ulrich 56.00
Jericho PW2 Ulrich Dual 10.00

Buy it now (best offer ) wins
Angel Charisma Carpenter 85.00
Angel Christian Kane A6 45.00
Angel Alexis Denisof A2 35.00
Angel Stephanie Romanov 30.00
Lost Revelations Tamara Taylor 15.00 (love her on bones)

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Ok,

I recently won

Simpsons Comics #1 en Bartman #1 for 3$ (without p&p). Extremely happy because they are pretty old.

David Duchovny Autograph I want to Believe set: 110$ (without p&p)

Lois Maxwell autograph Women of James Bond (Inkworks): 71$ (without p&p)

extremely happy with them, now I have all the autographs of the X-files movie and the only lois Maxwell autograph ever officially released in a card set before she died last year.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Some recent Pick ups. Decent prices considering what the last ones I watched ended for.

Famke Janssen TOPPS X-Men movie autograph- $26.11 (usually sells in the low to mid 30's)

Anna Paquin Rittenhouse X-Men Last Stand autograph- GBP 65.00 (about $90.00 U.S., Previous 2 sold for $133 and $149.99)

Anna Paquin TOPPS X-Men movie autograph- $205.00 (previous 2 ended at $245 and $242)

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:

Lois Maxwell autograph Women of James Bond (Inkworks): 71$ (without p&p)

You don't know how close you came to not winning this. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty certain I would win this, I still had 40$ dollars in my bidding. But If I would win it for more then what I paid I would kill myself because 2 days after I bid I saw one for 75$ and it's still there Razz (so start searching)

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a Batman Begins Gary Oldman autograph for $170.99 (was actually $189.99 BIN but I had a 10% off coupon). The last one I've seen at auction sold for $306 with 2 more sold at BIN $275 and $250. That finishes off my Batman Begins auto set. Clap

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Amazing find on the Oldman auto Logan! I think some celebratory dancing is in order Bouncey

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Won 2 boxes of 24 season 4 expansion for 25.00(total) pulled the glenn morshwer as aaron pierce autograph (with inscription).. also won a bunch of smallville and stargate autos for under 5.00 each (guess it is a good time to buy lol)..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Veronica Mars Season 2 Rhinestone variant pieceworks for $20,50. Dance

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post