Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Good luck with the case break piper_rulez. Hope you get what your after.

Won this last night. I've been after one for a while.

£4.21 inc postage.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
Good luck with the case break piper_rulez. Hope you get what your after.

Won this last night. I've been after one for a while.

http://i8.ebayimg.com/06/i/08/37/9c/56_1_b.JPG
£4.21 inc postage.

Great price AJJ27UK! Bouncey

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Fantastic birthday present piper_rulez! Dance

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
arrived today and complete mini-master set of The Avengers return (Cornerstone 1995)

Inc, base set, set of 6 Premire Chase cards P1-P6, Promos C1, C2 & C3, Premire Mail-in cards P7 - P9 and Mint Cond Sell sheet
all for only £29.97.

according to check list that just leaves 3 cards for a master Promo IT-7 and the Patrick McNee auto with Redemption card

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. I'm made up to finally get one at a good price.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Boldlygone, I hope you'll be able to complete a master set of The Avengers Return. Good luck! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gofmauleg:
Boldlygone, I hope you'll be able to complete a master set of The Avengers Return. Good luck! Thumb Up

Thank you. Is the price quoted in NSU for the Patrick Macnee auto card an accurate price?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Just BIN'ed the Patrick Macnee unused redemption card for $19.99. And as NSU has this card priced at $70 I think it was a bargain Clap

Oddly the same seller has identical cards listed at $29.99 and $39.99.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Way to go Boldlygone! Clap

I sometimes see cards from the same seller with BIN with different prices. Guess the early bird gets the worm! Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Just received Shrek 2 sketch cards of Dragon, Shrek and Pinocchio for US$27.85 (+ p+p).

With the Donkey and Fiona sketches I already had, that's the sketch set done.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
That's a sweet deal Raj! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Two more arrived today (finally)!!!

Angel Season 3 "Holtz" auto card for $9.95. Big Grin

Stargate SG-1 Season 8 "Kawalsky" costume card variant for $7.50. Dance

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
WELL DONE ON ALL THE FINDS Clap

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
I got a hamilton autograph redemption for angel season 5 and not seen many of these around only 2 on ebay as well i paid £15 but it does complete my angel season 5 master set

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
I got a hamilton autograph redemption for angel season 5 and not seen many of these around only 2 on ebay as well i paid £15 but it does complete my angel season 5 master set

CONGRATULATIONS! Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thank you everyone

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
A couple auctions

Family guy season one mini master set BASE, BAD DOG, BOX LOADER, FAMILY PORTRAIT PUZZLE 5.00

Family Guy 18 Autograph lot(thanks H.I.M for tip)
(3) Mike Henry (voice of Cleveland)
(3) Alex Borstein (voice of Lois Griffin)
(4) Lori Alan (voice of Diane Simmons)
(4) Wally Wingert (voice of Pawtucket Patriot) (4) Erik Estrada (voice of The Friendly Officer)

70.00 for lot

Finally
Alien Vs Predator Lot

Autographs JOSEPH RYE
........... SAM TROUGHTTON
pieceworks PARKA WORN BY LATHAN AS LEX
.......... PARKA WORN BY TOMMY FLANAGAN AS VERHEIDEN
box loader 2,3
Dangerous game 3,4,5,6
Puzzle 3,4,5,6,7
TOTAL FOR AVP LOT 13.71

not such a good deal inkworks lost the redemption cards Roll Eyes I sent in a damaged card with the redemptions like their service told me to. I got back the replacement for the damaged cards but no AVP redeemed cards Frown I contacted them and they told me they never received anything from me Confused And will not fufill them since they didn't receive(but the got the Chloe autograph???? I'm confused)..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jim Streich,

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
That totally sucks Jim... Shake Head

Could be the package was tampered with before it reached Inkworks. Though why they would leave one card in the package... perhaps 'cause it was damaged?

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that Jim Streich. Frown

Hope there is some way for Inkworks to work something out with you.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dmatsuda:
Sorry to hear that Jim Streich. Frown

Hope there is some way for Inkworks to work something out with you.

NO they told me they never received the package but since they replaced the Chloe autograph guess it's just my loss Frown I sold the start I had toward a set on ebay after this loss..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post