Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Lost Season 2 Dual signed (Front and Back) A22 Monica Dean as Gabriela Autograph card with all the main chase cards from season 2 for £2.71 + postage. Metal Dance

The chase cards included the 3 box loaders, 6 card betrayal set and the 9 card puzzle set.

The double signed auto is in great condition and has filled a gap in my collection that I never thought would be.

Anyone any idea how limited this double auto card was? Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lambodaz,

Posts: 2 | Location: Cleckheaton West Yorkshire UK | Registered: May 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
WHAT!!!

that is a great deal. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just received the Batman & Robin Chris O'Donnell and Alicia Silverstone autographs for £49.00 including postage.

Not the best movie - but still a great auto set.

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i just got the lost propwork plane/greg grunberg auto ard for £50.84,when a few months ago i was contemplating buying it for £300.00
a lucky escape Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won an auction for the Newspaper/Wanted poster prop from the Heroes Archives set, £13.51 with postage. It's numbered 164/250 and appears to feature part of the wanted poster.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrH...BN)wyBQZCg~~0_12.JPG

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
you got a good price on that ajj, i will post it tomorrow well done

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
i just got the lost propwork plane/greg grunberg auto ard for £50.84,when a few months ago i was contemplating buying it for £300.00
a lucky escape Wink

Wow, I am totally jealous. Excellent deal.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
you got a good price on that ajj, i will post it tomorrow well done

Thanks John.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Its on its way enjoy Smile

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
Its on its way enjoy Smile

Arrived safe and sound yesterday.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
thanks AJJ

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I decided to start collecting Stargate cards, and found a bunch of ebay lots to jumpstart my collection:

And a box of Stargate Season 8, which I was pretty happy with. I pulled these from that box:

I got all of that for just under $200, which I am pretty happy about. I'm probably most happy about the Flanigan and McGillion autos which probably are worth the $200 alone, and I got both for $45!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Well done Riddler Clap
What a great start to your collection Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Picked up two of the new Philly Tudors promo cards (the 2 of Henry and Anne) for £6.77 total with shipping Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
I decided to start collecting Stargate cards, and found a bunch of ebay lots to jumpstart my collection:

Excellent choice - I love Stargate cards and you've made an excellent start.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:

Excellent choice - I love Stargate cards and you've made an excellent start.

Awesome to hear! I never got into Stargate until Universe. Now that I have seen all the SGU episodes, I decided to go back to the beginning of SG1 and watch the series through in order. I liked the SGU season 1 set and am excited for the season 2 set, and until then I found a case of Stargate Heroes for an exceptional price so I'll continue my new obsession.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
Bought my first case ever the other day for Ghost Whisperer Seasons 3 & 4 for just under $405 including shipping. Smile

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piper_rulez:
Bought my first case ever the other day for Ghost Whisperer Seasons 3 & 4 for just under $405 including shipping. Smile

That's great Piper Rulez!
I hope it has some great pulls in it for you, good luck Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DScardzguy
posted Hide Post
I recently picked up the short-printed Upperdeck 2010 Baseball Sarah Palin (#R4)"Election 2012 Winner" card and all the 1991 Topps Desert Storm Brass Ingot set (Bush, Powell & Cheney).

Posts: 18 | Location: Syracuse, USA | Registered: August 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DScardzguy:
I recently picked up the short-printed Upperdeck 2010 Baseball Sarah Palin (#R4)"Election 2012 Winner" card and all the 1991 Topps Desert Storm Brass Ingot set (Bush, Powell & Cheney).

Would you like to trade or sell the Sarah Palin card ?
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post