Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Nice finds, Paul! The sketch is a nice one. Here's hoping you get the Kingsley autograph! Thumb Up

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I went to the same shop just before Christmas and there wasn't a sealed box to be found. That said, the young lady working there didn't seem that interested anyway Shake Head
Very nice collection of swag, Paul Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nice day out Paul, good finds. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Really Nice Sketch Card Thumb Up

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Graham,
The sealed boxes used to be on a shelf behind the till - all that was leftthere today was the three I ended up buying, plus a couple of boxes of Enterprise and a box of Smallville - but I didn't have enough cash on me!
I love the sketch - I already have one from this set, by John Czop, that I picked up from the Collector Zone stand ar Collectormania Milton Keynes a couple of years ago, but this pulled sketch made the box for me - especially as the box and binder (admittedly minus the pages) was only a fiver! It would be nice if I get the autograph and cossie card, but if not, well I've had my money's worth!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
That was a great bargain Paul, congrats...

You got some nice cards from those boxes and hopefully you get the auto and costume card as-well

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
A little while ago, now I finally found a Roswell Season 1 binder for US$60 or $US80 BIN. I'd bought an auto at the same time and can't remember which was which price, but it was one of those two.
Of course, I didn't have the binder long before someone else wanted it. I was half-heartedly going for a master set, but sold what I had so far to a more enthusiastic collector who wanted it more than I did Smile

I think it was more being in the right place at the right time on eBay, and choosing the right person, but I managed to buy a case of Heroes well after they'd sold out. Price on that was just over US$430.
It should be here any day now Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Got this for $35 plus shipping- I couldn't pass it up after I saw it on auction last week- it is gorgeous. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
A rather unusual buy for myself, but I've been watching these Donruss Americana cards on ebay, I think there are some really good prices out there for big name stars.

I just picked up Giovanni Ribisi's autographed card for a mere £6 and its limited to only 50!
He is probably best known for his role in Friends as Phoebe's brother and for his part in Saving Private Ryan.

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brian A. Davis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Thunderbirds:
This rather nice coloured sketch by Graham Bleathman:

That's a fantastic Bleathman sketch. Congratulations!

I've collected a few of Graham's sketches and they are always excellent quality.

Cheers,

Brian

Posts: 94 | Location: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Nice finds everyone! Clap

I picked up at auction a Camp Khitomer Vulcan Flag relic from the Complete Star Trek Movies for $14.26 shipped. Big Grin

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just won this on eBay -- #160196975747 X-Men Last Stand Kelsey Grammer/Beast autograph for $71 + $5.95 s/h! Metal I'm thrilled because I needed it for my X-Men collection and I never saw one sell for less than $100.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats to everyone.
I'm still waiting on my purchase but once they arrive Big Grin

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
Ive had some good finds here and there, but one im sorta happy with. I just won a Topps Evolution Autograph Of jeremy Bulloch as boba fett for .99 cents (.50 gbp) Was pretty happy with that.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
Ive had some good finds here and there, but one im sorta happy with. I just won a Topps Evolution Autograph Of jeremy Bulloch as boba fett for .99 cents (.50 gbp) Was pretty happy with that.

That's amazing!!! Eek

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
i was pretty shocked to win it. guy didnt list it very well, but it was in the right section. I didnt want to jink it by saying anything till i got it, but it just arrived today. lol. Its actually nicer then the one in my collection too. guess you check the 'bay daily, somethings bound to wash up.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great find there. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
That's putting it lightly! Fantastic STEAL zhamlau! I feel very sorry for the seller though - it would physically hurt me to send that card to you for 50p.

Now the real challenge will be to try and find yet another one even cheaper. Big Grin

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All these were under 10.00 each

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X

I feel very sorry for the seller though

The seller should never have sold it for that price so only has himself to blame.

How's that for heartless? Big Grin