Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I managed to pick up my missing Sun Autograph from LOST Season 2 for just over £37, well pleased Big Grin

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
great one mate mine was about the same price i got the kate piecework for £31.88 including postage from the us

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cheers, and yeah I read that, yep just kate PW to get know apart from the 2 big uns of the Eko Variant and the Michael PW

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yay I just won Lost Season 1 A1 Evangeline Lilly Clap for £65 with postage!

Big Grin Soo happy again this seems quite cheap than usual, so one step closer

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i was lucky when i got mine i got the binder base set a1 a2 and a3 for £115 for season 1 but nice buy

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I know what you mean, I usually don't do a lot of auctions as never win, but haven't been doing too bad lately, I had to do that one at work too lol

I'm glad I've got one now as I had to sell the two redemptions I had, but now my set is nearly complete!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angeldustz:
Yay I just won Lost Season 1 A1 Evangeline Lilly Clap for £65 with postage!

Big Grin Soo happy again this seems quite cheap than usual, so one step closer

that's a good deal.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
All good buys Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Buffy Connections CL1 - £21.78

That's me done with this set Smile

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have just bought a Kevin Graham LOTR mastrpieces sketch, one half of an Arwen 2 piece puzzle (Its the right hand side piece with the purple background its on the lotr masterpieces sketch site.) Paid £18.50 for it, dont know if it is a good price but i am more than pleased with it!

Posts: 59 | Location: Barrow In Furness UK | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barrowjack:
Have just bought a Kevin Graham LOTR mastrpieces sketch, one half of an Arwen 2 piece puzzle (Its the right hand side piece with the purple background its on the lotr masterpieces sketch site.) Paid £18.50 for it, dont know if it is a good price but i am more than pleased with it!

Which arwen graham was it?

Posts: 99 | Location: Scotland | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
I got the Lost Season 2 Case loader for £5.50 BIN.

My First card from this set.

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
BSG Season 1 DC1 (2 case incentive card) $13.54 shipped Smile

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well after a little bit of overtime at work just before the Christmas holiday, I decided to treat myself Wink

Catwoman PW-9 = US $4.99
Catwoman A-5 = US $8.99
Scooby Doo 2 A-6 = US $4.99
Harry Potter GOF BT set = US $7.00

So, ya really got some good deals. The Scooby Doo auto completes that set, and the Harry Potter BT set helps fills them holes Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I have my doubts I'll actually get the card but I just used BIN for a Complete Avengers Moon Knight sketch by Justin Chung, a whopping $9.99. LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&ss...0076445615&rd=1&rd=1

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Supernatural PW-12 (Hooded cape worn by Jeannie Epper as Shtriga) for $9.99 BIN.

With P&P, the whole package came to £7.44. I'm very pleased! Hadn't bought a Supernatural card in weeks, I was having major withdrawls. Wink

Guys, these eBay buys are fantastic, I've had fun catching up on the last few pages and reading about your finds! Smile

Olly

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gotham_Knight:
quote:
Originally posted by barrowjack:

Which arwen graham was it?

Have put a pic of it on my website for anyone that wants to see it. Just need to find the other half now!

It can be found here http://katco.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

Posts: 59 | Location: Barrow In Furness UK | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
just got supernatural pw1 pw4 pw10 for £24 including postage

posted Hide Post
Just won an Arnold S. auto card form the '97 Batman and Robin series. Final price 199 USD but it was one of my holy grail cards so i had to have it no matter what... i actually had 500 as my max Smile Usually it goes for a lot more so im happy.

Posts: 52 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Just won a CSI Miami Zuiker auto card - $0.99 + $3.00 shipping Smile

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post