Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
Twak

lol.. if that's for me, I apologize for the confusing posts. I originally posted that wolfie's deal on the Avengers set was pretty good but I had gotten two different posts mixed up and corrected it with Deep Space Nine not knowing that wolfie did actually get a good deal on an Avengers find on ebay.

Gosh.. I think I just make it worse.. let me save you the time - 'bad me' Twak

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Got a pretty good deal the other day and it arrived today:

Linda Cardellini autograph from Scooby Doo for only $24.99.

Saw it listed as a Buy it Now a short while after it was listed and grabbed it. Been wanting it for awhile, but couldn't afford it til now.

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
wow.. you DID get a great deal. Thumb Up

I,too, know from experience that you have to grab it when you can if it's a 'buy it now' at a good price.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Richard Anderson limited auto, 6 million dollar man.

£2.99 Dance

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh you liked that one then did you? Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Way to go Wolfie!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Oh you liked that one then did you? Big Grin

****** Razz

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
wolfie..it must have been something special. Smile
I'm not much of a 'Lost' fan but I am a fan of a great deal when you can get one.

and I'm so glad that the Twak wasn't for me. Didn't think I was here long enough to deserve one lol

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:

and I'm so glad that the Twak wasn't for me. Didn't think I was here long enough to deserve one lol

You're quite safe, i'm the only one that gets Twak around here. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
lol..

I would never Twak ya Big Grin

not yet anyway Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
My best find today was that I didn't win a card. The postage had been upgraded from $10.00 to $30.00 Eek I know I could have appealed but loosing the auction saved the aggro Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
A lucky escape Graham. That seems a ridiculous hike on the postage. I'll make sure I keep a look out for that happening in future.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Over the past 2 months have won a total of 8 different sealed boxes of cards for £52 (about $105). The idea is that these are going away for next years 'Open That Box' day. That's the theory anyway, though I suspect that 1 or 2 (maybe 3) might not make it. A nice bit of forward planning.

If you want to know what they are you'll have to wait until then. Wink

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
My best find today was that I didn't win a card. The postage had been upgraded from $10.00 to $30.00 Eek I know I could have appealed but loosing the auction saved the aggro Thumb Up

I'm so glad that you noticed the postage change. I've been noticing also that people have been revising postage charges while bids are placed.

I didn't know that it could be done, but since I almost fell for it too, apparently it can.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
Over the past 2 months have won a total of 8 different sealed boxes of cards for £52 (about $105). The idea is that these are going away for next years 'Open That Box' day. That's the theory anyway, though I suspect that 1 or 2 (maybe 3) might not make it. A nice bit of forward planning.

If you want to know what they are you'll have to wait until then. Wink

I'm buying a couple of boxes for next years event also lol

okay, I wouldn't think this was a great find but in a way, I do think that it is. Especially since I'm a James Marsters fan and all lol

Just doing a random search and one of my fave sellers had a 'bin' of $16.00 for the Smallville pw of Marsters character Milton Fine.

Considering that I've seen others try to get $30 to $40 dollars for this card - I think I did pretty good. I love the BIN's Big Grin

Forgot to add that yes, I did buy it. lol

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I have noticed the shipping charges going up on auctions as well, but I am wondering if it has to do with the bid totals because if it is something that the seller says is going to have to be insured, the insurance goes up with the bid price it seems.

I could be wrong, though.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I reckon under eBay's rules for cancelling a bid cover this, something like "item has been majorly revised".
Not sure though!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I won all this for £45, not bad at all I thought! Have to start collecting this now lol

A4 – Bradley Cooper as Will Tippin
A5 – Merrin Dungey as Francine Calfo
A6 – Lindsay Crouse as DR. Carson Evans
A7 – Ric Young as Taiwanese Torturer

PW3 Cowboy pants worn by Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow in the season two episode ‘Endgame’

PW4 Geisha outfit worn by Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow in the season two episode ‘Counteragent’

PW5 Jacket worn by Lena Olin as Irina Derevko in the season two episode ‘Trust Me’

PW6 Pants worn by Lena Olin as Irina Derevko in the season two episode ‘Trust Me’

PW8 Jacket worn by Victor Garber as Jack Bristow in the season two episode ‘A Dark Turn’

PW9 Shirt worn by Michael Vartan as Michael
Vaughn in the season two episode ‘Truth Takes Time’

PW10 Pants worn by Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn in the season two episode ‘Truth Takes Time’

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angeldustz:

PW10 Pants worn by Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn in the season two episode ‘Truth Takes Time’

I assume that these pieceworks cards are cricket whites then?

How strange that someone should want to play the England captain, but I guess that's why it's called Alias!

Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angeldustz:
I won all this for £45, not bad at all I thought! Have to start collecting this now lol

A4 – Bradley Cooper as Will Tippin
A5 – Merrin Dungey as Francine Calfo
A6 – Lindsay Crouse as DR. Carson Evans
A7 – Ric Young as Taiwanese Torturer

PW3 Cowboy pants worn by Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow in the season two episode ‘Endgame’

PW4 Geisha outfit worn by Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow in the season two episode ‘Counteragent’

PW5 Jacket worn by Lena Olin as Irina Derevko in the season two episode ‘Trust Me’

PW6 Pants worn by Lena Olin as Irina Derevko in the season two episode ‘Trust Me’

PW8 Jacket worn by Victor Garber as Jack Bristow in the season two episode ‘A Dark Turn’

that's a great price for this deal.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post