Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
well.. everyone has gotten some pretty good deals. Love the Barbas auto- and that is a good price. With the variant auto's he does... I've seen some get pretty high in price.

My latest ebay deal: Women of Sunnydale PW2 variant, Drusilla's dress from the episode 'Lie to Me'. The price?.........

........ wait for it...............

$5.89 Big Grin Elephant Metal

and to think that just a few months ago, I almost bought it for seventeen dollars.

Will post pic as soon as I get it.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thank you and nice finds

i also managed to get a luna for $60 and her average selling price is $100

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found a Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban hobby box for $50. I thought that maybe it was a retail box that someone had mislisted, but felt that it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. It came today and it was not only a hobby box, but one that had a costume, auto, and prop card! None of the main three for those cards, but I was pretty stoked nonetheless!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Farscape TTWH A38 (Aeryn Sun) $91
Farscape TTWH A65 (Capt. Braca) $11
Farscape TTWH A68 (Scorpius) $26
Farscape TTWH A69 (Sikozu) $16
Farscape TTWH A70 (Stark) $21

The Claudia Black was expensive but it normally goes for more so no complaining but the Scorpius at $26 is a real bargain given that it's as rare the Claudia Black (and from a fine actor! ;p), very pleased when these showed up.

Posts: 121 | Location: London | Registered: July 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
I got one of those San Diego Grab Bags off ebay for around £3, comes with Inkworks preview, buffy promo packs, aswell as lots of other items.

Not including postage though Smile

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Not that big deal, but I'm really happy:

All from Harry Potter OotP (and from the same seller).

-Autograph Redemption Neville Longbottom (£6,00)
-Prop Dolores Office Curtains 162/350 (£5,50)
-Case Topper CT1 Auror (£2,20)

Smile

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
recieved my A1 Lost Season 1 autograph yesterday.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Glad you received your card! Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Great cards!

I don't know how much of a big deal this is but I just received two WitchBlade auto cards from the Disciples of the Blade set.

I got them for a pretty good price and the images are beautiful - I think, anyway.

If I go by the NSU price guide- they are priced at $70.00. I got mine for $12.50.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bakeded
posted Hide Post
I got a Stargate SG-1 A42 Michael Shanks as The Voice of Thor for $139.99 plus shipping.
I didn't think I was ever going to get this card because it was too expensive but I lucked out on a BIN auction. Bouncey

Posts: 168 | Location: SG-C | Registered: July 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
I found a Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban hobby box for $50. I thought that maybe it was a retail box that someone had mislisted, but felt that it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. It came today and it was not only a hobby box, but one that had a costume, auto, and prop card! None of the main three for those cards, but I was pretty stoked nonetheless!

Wow!! Great Buy!!!

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
Angel Season 3 PW1 - GBP 4.00 Smile
Angel Season 5 PW2 - AU$13 Big Grin

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
you have a life Thumb Up

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
you have a life Thumb Up

Alrighty then.....I'll take that as a compliment.LOL Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bakeded:
I got a Stargate SG-1 A42 Michael Shanks as The Voice of Thor for $139.99 plus shipping.
I didn't think I was ever going to get this card because it was too expensive but I lucked out on a BIN auction. Bouncey

WOW!!! Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i just got all this for $100

Fiona Shaw as Aunt Petunia
Richard Griffiths as Uncle Vernon
Miriam Margoyles as Professor Sprout
Julian Glover as Aragog
Gemma Jones as Madam Pomfrey
Books from Dumbledore's Office P3 255/290
Gilderoy Lockhart's Magical Me Book P7 130/280

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Now that's a bargain even for me. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers i was impressed.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
i just got all this for $100

Fiona Shaw as Aunt Petunia
Richard Griffiths as Uncle Vernon
Miriam Margoyles as Professor Sprout
Julian Glover as Aragog
Gemma Jones as Madam Pomfrey
Books from Dumbledore's Office P3 255/290
Gilderoy Lockhart's Magical Me Book P7 130/280

Great deal, Colin Smile

I can't make $100 stretch that much.

posted Hide Post
Season 1 4400

Binder, basic set, changed foil and ripples chase sets and autos 6-9 all for £29.50
oops + box loader set

Happy with that

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post