Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
To me he looks like Tony Dow As Wally from Leave It To Beaver.
Love CR song Devil Woman,recently covered by hardcore metal band Cradle Of Filth Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I didn't go the Ebay route but i just completed my Battlestar Gallactica 3 card DVD set. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quickbeam
posted Hide Post
I just completed my Planet of the Apes Uber-Master Set (ALL Cards from ALL sets) with a nice snipe on the 44 card original movie set for 76 bucks! I've been stalking this set for years and was willing to go 150 (that was my max on the snipe) for it, never dreamed I'd snag one for so cheap. The set arrived yesterday and it was in REALLY nice shape too! Searching oddball descriptions really paid off, Now all I think iI really need is a wrapper for the Movie and the TV set and I'm really really done.

Happy happy nerd joy!

Posts: 307 | Location: Jacksonville Florida USA | Registered: June 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Buffy Season 4 Promo Card BM-1 for just £1.99 Thumb Up

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just finished some more shopping again! Razz
Here's what I got:

Charmed Conversations:
Chamring Men: CM3, CM4, CM5
Transoformations: T1, T2, T5, T6 & T8

LOST:
BL-3 & N8
(completes my #'s set and only need BL-1 for the boxloader set! Big Grin)

I got all of them for $1 each.
So, that makes it $10! Big Grin Clap

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Picked up 150 packs of Terminator 3 for $20 at a show today. Only one Auto Stan Winston and 6 redemption cards for costumes. Half of the 18 foils had the front chipping.

Sent Comic Images a note to see if they would redeem the cards. One can hope. Smile

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
not sure how good of a deal but.....

Army of Darkness Bruce Thomas auto for $3.99
Army of Darkness Sketch for $3.99

i'm thinking of giving them to my sister Delena for her birthday, she is a huge Evil Dead fan Wink

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good buy to me, starwolf. Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Finally filling some holes in my want list, managed to snipe a Looney Tunes Jenna Elfman autograph for $32. The last few weeks I've seen 4 or 5 fo for $42-$50 so this was a pretty good bargain, at least 25% less than normal.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Received STTNG Season 7 Auto A6 Levar Burton as Geordi LaForge today for £25 including postage.

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Just saw (and bought) a Buffy PWC-3 with a piece of Willow's shirt & Tara's shirt (black trim) for $50.00. Hope it looks as good in person!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Received my Alias season A1 Jennifer Garner auto last week - $236 (inc p+p). I expected to be seriously outbidded.
I'm pretty sure the seller is a Card Talker.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
got my AoD cards today Clap

very cool.....but does anyone know who did the sketch up above? ^ Confused

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
got my AoD cards today

very cool.....but does anyone know who did the sketch up above? ^

I don't remember his name, but he does the art for the AoD comic book.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Got Farscape Season One A1 Ben Browder for £30

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Won a Xena Quotable convention promo for $8.50 Big Grin Big Grin
It completes the promo master set, and i've only ever seen one on eBay for a BIN of $20.
Clap

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
thanks Bob Thumb Up

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Finally after all these years got the James Bond Goldeneye numbered promo. Clap

Cost £20.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. I was watching that auctione. The seller seemed to have several of those cards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think he had about 4 of them. He sold another one for £26.