Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
James Bond Dangerous Liasons.

59 chase cards, nearly full sets of Girls, Villians and Allies plus spares.

$32 including postage . Bouncey

I'd love a full set of girls Luv You

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Hi all, just received these cards today in the mail from ebay. I got good deals on them (about $28 for the two TZ autos and about $25 for the three Star Trek autos). I have pretty much decided to just focus on Twilight Zone and Star Trek autographs now. I will occasionally pick up other autos/sketches, but want to streamline my collection somewhat. Since Twilight Zone and Star Trek are my two all time favorite shows, I want to work on those sets. I am not going to try for master sets. Just want to get those I can afford. Thanks for looking.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/JackLondon1967/St...ICampbellWilliam.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/JackLondon1967/St...TAIJacksonSherry.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/JackLondon1967/St...AILinvilleJoanne.jpg

I also have just scanned all of my Star Trek autographed cards into an album. If you would like to check out my collection, you can click the link below:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y184/JackLondon1967/Star%20Trek/

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I Love the Anne Francis auto, Jack Wink

This isn't an ebay find, but I found a box of ST DS9 Memories From The Future at my comic store for $40.00. I pulled Louise Fletcher auto(the one I already had from that series. Still, a good deal.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Sigh, it seems everything I find these days is from U.S. only sellers. I just spotted a Buffy season 7 PW-3 with a BIN of $29.99, half what they usually go for (I sold mine for over $100 not that long ago).

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
It's not the first time that one's gone up for sale from the same seller either. I guess she's just not as wanted as she used to be. They've had it at least twice before at auction and once it was a lower starting bid, but with a reserve.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TheUberBob:
What's worse (well, at least for really anal-retentive completists which I'm trying not to be) is that there are, I believe, three different variants to this card depending on where the swatch of cloth came from.

-Bob-

Actually, I think there are at least 4 diferent colour varients. Black, Grey, Red, and Cream.

The Cream version seems to be the rarest, as I have only ever seen one.

Dave.

I recently won a set of all 3 costume cards from the UK for about $42 delivered and the CC3 card I got was kind of silvery grey. This price is close to (if not cheaper than) what the CC3 card usually goes for by itself when it pops up so I'm pretty happy. I'm just waiting for a set of the costume redemption cards I won and my 40th Anniversary Master Set will be complete!

Oh, and checking through the set I won originally, I found that one of the redemption cards in that set hadn't been redeemed yet, so I should be able to turn it in for another Sgt. Benton costume card, assuming Strictly Ink is still honoring them.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
BIN Charmed Connections sealed box for £20 plus £5 P&P.

Olly Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post

Recently won these as separate auctions for a total of $127.18 (plus p+p)

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Just won a Charmed Connections PW3 Phoebe Dual for £11.50 Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:

Those are purty! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Finally managed to complete my POTA costume set with this elusive final card and at a very good price too at £6.80 including postage!! Dance

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Got a Harry Potter GOF Durmstrang students costume card on BIN for $9.99 Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
Hey!

Maybe it's me, but i bought yesterday on that auctions site a Star trek TNG season 1 hologram HG1 for 8.60$. Dance I saw some with a BIN ranging from 50$ to 90$!!! I'm so happy. Clap There's not a lot of these holograms on Ebay.

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
but I got that card for about the same as Cardz_House and I've seen it for auction several times since then...

...I thought the really rare one was the Heston card which I rarely see and usually goes for big bucks. Confused

Yep, you are right to say the Heston card was the rarest. The astronaut suit was the next rarest. Its quite a coincidence to see several such cards turning up at the same time though as the suit costume card is often rarely seen in the past and fetches a high price too.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Number_one:
Hey!

Maybe it's me, but i bought yesterday on that auctions site a Star trek TNG season 1 hologram HG1 for 8.60$. Dance I saw some with a BIN ranging from 50$ to 90$!!! I'm so happy. Clap There's not a lot of these holograms on Ebay.

That's a real bargain then!!! Clap

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have an HG1 on my trade list and you would not have got that for $8 so you did very well there. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Last week, I won the Kenneth Branagh for $24.00 and last night I won the Kevin Kline for $33.55!

So, both cards for $57.55 plus shipping Smile

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AGH01:

Last week, I won the Kenneth Branagh for $24.00 and last night I won the Kevin Kline for $33.55!

That's great. That total's less than I paid for the Kline auto on it own.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AGH01:

That's great. That total's less than I paid for the Kline auto on it own.

Yeah, I was excited! I have the Ted Levine auto from the set, and may get one other auto, but that's it. I don't need the Selma Hayek THAT bad ($200+).

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
A sealed box of Cat in The Hat trading cards (Comic Images) for £13.50 including P&P.

I'm hoping for the Dakota Fanning costume card! Wish me luck! Wink

Olly X

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post