Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Mine wasn't on eBay either, but at an estate sale, I found not 1 but 2 Dopey Gum wrappers for $1 each.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cecil,

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Getting things back on track Cool

I just picked up a Christian Coulson SDCC08-A2 autograph card for $40. Considering the chance to get the card cost $80, and I was considering using BIN on another auction for $100, I was pretty happy with my find.

Still looking for a Tom Felton one though...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Some More HP wins:
Half-Blood Prince prop Slughorn curtains (a nice swatch) $17.50
3D 2nd 2 case incentive pixie cage Ci1 Second Chance offer £14.20

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Charmed Power of 3 uncut sheet for $10.50.
A nice item for my first I think!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just paid about £10 for the set of 5 promos for Harry Potter 3D2.

Very happy with that. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Picked up Stargate SG-1 Season 5 Martineck Sketch Stargate with a little figure in front of the gate.
Only 25 of these cards were drawn for £30

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G6ADC:
Picked up Stargate SG-1 Season 5 Martineck Sketch Stargate with a little figure in front of the gate.
Only 25 of these cards were drawn for £30

Great price, I have been intermittently checking for these for several years and never seen one.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Two card sets i've been after for a while:
Hercules Merlin 24 card set BIN £4.99 (there were cheaper auctions but went with the BIN)
Xena Taste of Honey 12 card set £7.18 w/shipping
Smile

Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
a few weeks back i won buffy base sets for season 1, 2, 3, 4, reflections and angel season 1 for $30 shipped!!! it even came with the 4 card buffy fan club promos, season 4 sell sheet and a few other misc. buffy promos. it came in a binder (normal, non-padded) and all the cards were in 9-pockets.

i thought that was pretty outstanding for $30.

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
i just picked up a buffy reflections eliza dushku auto for 63 bin Smile

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Havlock
posted Hide Post
We just recently acquired this great looking Bunny Yeager autographed Bettie Page card below for less than $3. I'm not sure what particular set this card might be from, though I am hoping it is from the official Bunny Yeager set. We have not received the card as of yet so I have not seen the back to identify it. I missed out on several others that were being offered at the same time and was only able to grab this one at the bitter end. I am pleased about this one though because it is a nice straight on shot of Bettie Page and a great example of Bunny Yeager's signature. (I also never seem to know the proper spelling of 'Betty', sometimes its like this and sometimes its Bettie")
Joey

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Havlock,

Posts: 134 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tragicend:
i just picked up a buffy reflections eliza dushku auto for 63 bin Smile

whoa! nice pickup- i totally would have snagged that had i seen it!

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
I just won a Wolverine Ryan Reynolds autograph "Buy It Now" $10!! Bouncey Metal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...geName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Whoa Eek That has to have been a listing error!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Hey, what happened to that post?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:

I'm sorry about that Miss Lizzy but I quickly decided to remove it as I was going to wait until I actually got the card. I didn't want to jinx it. Wink I'm very excited about that buy though! Big Grin

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
quote:

I'm sorry about that Miss Lizzy but I quickly decided to remove it as I was going to wait until I actually got the card. I didn't want to jinx it. Wink I'm very excited about that buy though! Big Grin

Ah, I see. Would you like me to remove my post as well? (I don't want to jinx it either! Smile )

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ah, I see. Would you like me to remove my post as well? (I don't want to jinx it either! Smile )

No that's OK. I just got an e-mail from the seller that it shipped with tracking. Thumb Up

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
BIN for $10 when all others are $100+ thats MAD

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
True but i would have passed on it as i have no idea who he is. Perhaps the seller was the same allthough i accept he should have looked.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just got the Wolverine Ryan Reynolds today and it's perfect. Not bad for 10 bucks. Smile