Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Nice looking costume card darbow. Thumb Up

Picked up another two of the X-Men 2 Retail foils yesterday for £5 each so now I have 7 out of the ten. Dance

And I also won 5 of the 6 movie poster cards from The Empire Strikes Widevision set for a whopping £3.20! Metal I couldn't believe I wasn't outbid, these cards look gorgeous... Drool

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Picked up a few smallvile cards:

Season 2 A13 Jason Connery Auto & A14 Patrick Cassidy Auto
Season 2 PW1 Clarks Shirt & PW3 Chloes Dress
Season 3 Jonathan Taylor Thomas Auto.

All for £4.99 each

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stu_H
posted Hide Post
Picked up a nice C Cummens sketch card, from Hellboy

Picked it up for a good price, not bad as I won't ever get a Hertiage or ROTS Star Wars Card by Ms Cummens. This card rocks!!

Posts: 68 | Location: Norwich | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Nice finds everyone! Liking the Hellboy sketch Wink

Got an Angel S3 Amy Acker as 'Fred' auto for £28. Not THE cheapest, but still fairly cheap in comparison to what her auto usually goes for, so I'm pleased, since I've wanted her auto for ages! Big Grin

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My first Smallville PW. Season 2 PW3 Chloes dress.
£5.99 inc postage and I emailed the seller who said that this is the card I will receive.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nkice price aj congrates

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Love that Hellboy sketch, Stu_H. A really nice piece of art.

Picked up a couple of things last night. Not rare or anything, but bargainacious nevertheless.

BSG S2 Starbuck Auto Costume card: $60
ST:TOS 40th Grace Lee Whitney Auto card: $20

I was asleep when I won these. It was nice surprise to wake up to. Smile

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just got the Star Trek Origanal series 40th Anniversary Binder with the auto and promo for £15 and that includes the postage from the USA. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
got the buffy season 5 case loader for $17.99 which seems pretty good to me!!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cheers col, i was wrapped

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
just got 2 xmen autos for £12.01 including postage from us they where pyro for x3 and young jean grey

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Just got the Star Trek Origanal series 40th Anniversary Binder with the auto and promo for £15 and that includes the postage from the USA. Clap

Looks like you snapped up a bargain. Thumb Up

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won this last night. It's the auto I really wanted from the BSG2 set. £8.24 inc postage.

Luv You

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Just received today a Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Five Anya Action Figure for $4.99 (with shipping about $12.00).

This is the action figure that I heard had the Women of Sunnydale D-1 promo which I was lucky(?) to find this card inside.

I've been seeing some sellers sell this card for $20.00 and up so I was pretty happy with my find. Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stu_H
posted Hide Post
Won a Lost H2005 promo card last night. For under £9.00 have been looking for this for a while so it was nice to find it finally for a nice price.

Posts: 68 | Location: Norwich | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's a good buy Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Won the Xena Series 2 A5 Melinda Clarke as Velasca Auto Card for $69.45... there is one about to close right now for $122+!!!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
That is a fantastic price!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
just bought this lot of cards for 12 dollars. they are all avengers series 1 I believe. I knew who Macnee was so i just hit BIN, it turns out the linda thorson is a decent autograph as well. the third is the emma peel from the pilot who didnt make the cut. neat lot, has to be a good buy considering book.

I also bought an itzin Autograph as the president from 24:Season 4 for 15 dollars.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
sounds like good prices to me