Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Well... it happned to me last night. A card I've wanted for was sold by a seller I often buy from and I did't see it in his search list. The only reason I know it was sold is because I looked up another card of his and he had both scans in the auction pic. Shake Head

Sold for only ten bucks.... a rare variation. Shake Head

I was Mad and totally hating ebay! Roll Eyes

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
I bet ebay is worrying about that! Wink

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:
I bet ebay is worrying about that! Wink

Smokin'

Oh yea.. you should have seen them bending backwards with apologies to those sellers that lost income because of their faulty software.... Big Grin Razz

... I seem to remember some of the sellers mentioning that ebay's response was to upgrade their computers that there was nothing wrong. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
... I seem to remember some of the sellers mentioning that ebay's response was to upgrade their computers that there was nothing wrong. Big Grin

Now that sounds more like ebay! Roll Eyes

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
about a week and a half ago, i noticed a B.I.N. for "Xfiles A-2 Connections" . I remember from pulling it before, it was the impossible short print annabeth gish auto, but it didnt give any other information. I checked it out, and there it was, annabeth gish. guy only said her name in the auction one time, towards the end, it was in a set of many autographs he had. The Buy it now was 45 dollars delivered...so, Boom.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
finally got the Defiant Universe Preview Set 3 card holofoil set for bin $5.00 Clap

can check that off as a master now Thumb Up

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
good for you starwolf Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Isn't it a grat feeling when a master set is complete. Well done Spidergoblin, I guess it's off to the next one now!!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
Isn't it a grat feeling when a master set is complete. Well done Spidergoblin, I guess it's off to the next one now!!

Hey, spider, when are you going to help me make a master set! Razz

Smokin'

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Hey, spider, when are you going to help me make a master set! Razz

Smokin'

Big Grin Yea spider... I'm still waiting to finish that Catwoman master set.

Congratulations starwolf! Thumb Up Clap

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just got a John Wayne 2 Case incentive sketch card for $20 including postage

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:

yeah it was a toughie Roll Eyes

btw Steve,you have me confused with Starwolf,he was the one that completed the master.
No worries Wave

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Most are more recent (1990-up), but it goes back to the 1920's.

Smokin'

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Wow! Those 1920's must be kewl! Thumb Up

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silverback:
My main problem with trading here is most people don't like smokers. I wouldn't want to offend their delicate nostrils. The people I trade with have never complained but I still wouldn't want to make anyone on this board mad because they might detect the faint odor of cigarettes.

I am a non-smoker,but if a card is available from a smoker I don't mind.
I allow smokers in my home,and let them smoke.
I also work in a club,so am used to the smoke.

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
A non-smoker that's not offended by a smoker. A rarity these days! Cool

Maybe I will take a look at your trade list-manana.

Smokin'

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
A non-smoker that's not offended by a smoker. A rarity these days! Cool

Maybe I will take a look at your trade list-manana.

Smokin'

I'll take a look as well spider... although reading that long list scares me. Big Grin

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
James Bond Dangerous Liasons.

59 chase cards, nearly full sets of Girls, Villians and Allies plus spares.

$32 including postage . Bouncey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOO-HOO! Clap
I got my PW variant today:

I was mistaken, it is PW-9 and not PW-10, so I now have my Wink on a PW-10, lol! Razz

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just won my first box of LOTR Evolution - £31.20 ($54.00) inc.postage Clap

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post