Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just picked up these five sketches for £3.20 ( about $4 ) each Smile .

Never seen any before although I have lots of sketches by this artist from official sets. Anybody else got any?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That looks like a really great find. I like the Harley Quinn the best i think. Clap

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
my Latest & Greatest

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post

Wow what an amazing find. Congrats. Great addition to your collection. Thumb Up

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Picked up some American Horror Story chase cards from Murder House and Asylum sets.

27 chase cards for £5 GBP! Elephant

From AHS Murder House:

Creepiest Moments: ARC3, ARC4, ARC5, ARC6, ARC7, ARC8.

ARP1, ARP2, ARP3, ARP4, ARP5, ARP6.

AR1, ARQ2, ARQ3, ARQ4, ARQ5, ARQ6.

From ASH: Asylum:

Welcome to Briarcliff: WB1, WB2, WB3, WB4, WB5, WB6, WB7, WB8, WB9.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up this lovely Amber Stone sketch from the Unstoppable Cards Fantasy Art set for £2 ( $2.60 ) including postage Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You can have a wolfie gold star for that one. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I picked up 9 Gotham Season 1 packs guaranteeing a costume in each (which there were) and got two that I've been looking for - M27 and DM3. Well happy and I'll use the rest for trade.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I picked up 9 Gotham Season 1 packs guaranteeing a costume in each (which there were) and got two that I've been looking for - M27 and DM3. Well happy and I'll use the rest for trade.

Nice

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Won't say how much I paid, but I've got a Wayshak sketch card from Superman: The Legend for 700% less than the last one I saw for sale. Pays to wait.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my Holy Grail Buffy Promo card today Evolution BE-Cl in original case sealed holder dont think I was ripped off $65 if i was I dont care completes my Buffy Promo list happy as

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I didn't know that Buffy promo was rare. Congratulations!

Mine's not in a holder. Does that make a difference?

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have not received it yet but the case probably dosent matter it is not a toploader is about twice the size of a toploader looks like it is totally sealed on all sides and has lettering impressed down the right hand side the cards are regarded as rare and i have had it on my watchlist for about 7 years and recently they have only come out of the woodwork first one seen $300 but has come down the three that have come up recently I have been beaten with best offers of $70 there is still one on E Bay for $200 so i am happy

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Interesting! I looked that one up on E-Bay. I guess I forgot it was a case topper. It's been awhile since I've looked at my Buffy cards.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes it is an interesting saga at first there was two on E Bay one $300 and one $200 then last month one of them was put on auction with a price of $19.99 I sniped this one but was beaten at i think $75 then another two at best offer wich I missed then I got this one so the price has now been set at approx $60 to $70 it could be said that $20 could be its worth as that is what the auction opened for but I think that the one I got was the best as it is in original case wich is different from a toploader I would put up a picture but dont know how have a look at sold items it mite be up on there

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Ah-ha! I see what you mean. Back then I always got my case cards from a dealer who bought cases and always saved the case topper for me. The dirty dog (or possibly he was a clean dog) must have taken the card out of the wrapper, darn it! So it looks like you have a fairly unique item there.

Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
The last week, I won the autograph card of Teri Hatcher Luv You WA52 (Women of Bond style) from the collection "James Bond Archives 2014" for $57 ( about 50 €) !! Metal Metal

I'm sooooo happy !!

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
That's a great deal!

Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
I agree. Big Grin

I especially think I was really lucky. Wink

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Wow! Almost forgot about this thread. Usually I get caught in the fair market BIN struggle because I don't want to babysit an auction. About two years ago I bid on 98 of the 100 Topps 75th Anniversary Diamond Sparkle base set cards numbered to 75. (Including the Garbage Pail Kid card)

Won them all for $148!!

Probably my BEST E-bay find.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post