Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you.. I kind of feel bad for the seller though

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Finally got my hands on the Catwoman PW2 w/ PR1.
All for $27 CDN Big Grin

WOW!
GREAT lot of cards for cheap!
CONGRATS! Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Part of my ever growing DC Legacy sketch card collection:

$55 with shipping, which was a great deal off what the seller wanted for it.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice Sketch.. There are some real nice ones in that product..

I bought this set for .99 mainly for these cards Big Grin

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
.99 cents...sounds about right to me :-P

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Got these today for £14 shipped.

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Just won Shannen Doherty Charmed season 1 A1 auto for $89.99 + $2.50 shipping.

Total of £46.79.

Absolute impulse buy, don't own any cards from the set and really can't afford to be dropping £46... but I really wanted this card! Hehe.

Olly

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Did it come with the redemption card ?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
Thank you.. I kind of feel bad for the seller though

You stole them Big Grin, that's the luck of the auction - Great Buy Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Did it come with the redemption card ?

Yes it did... hole punched and written on... why? You're not going to tell me it's a fake are you...? LOL!

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Good one. Thumb Up

I've got one somewhere but i can't remember if it is punched or written on, i'll have to find it.

posted Hide Post
Is the hole punched redemption card a good little extra to get with the lot? You worried me for a minute there Wolf man!

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If the auto was by redemption then you should allways try to have the card to go with the auto. It's kind of like a set.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Jim, great deal!! Amazing Thumb Up
I am really jealous, this must be the best buy of the year.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Just got a sealed box of LOTR Masterpieces for £30! Very happy as most of these have dried up and are starting to skyrocket.

Also picked up a Lost A1 Evangeline Lily autograph card for £50.

Smile

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Got a case of Heroes for $380 including postage to the UK Clap Paid on Friday and got the case on Wednesday. Speed of service was superb and... NO CUSTOMS CHARGE Dance Elephant Dance

Opening them tomorrow. Let's hope my luck holds out Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Got a case of Heroes for $380 including postage to the UK Clap Paid on Friday and got the case on Wednesday. Speed of service was superb and... NO CUSTOMS CHARGE Dance Elephant Dance

Opening them tomorrow. Let's hope my luck holds out Thumb Up

Good luck with the case, Great price Thumb Up

No customs - well done, i seem to get caught all the time at the moment seems to go in waves nothing for a couple of years then a lot of little ones as soon as it goes a couple of dollars over the limit.

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won in the early hours of this morning:

Lori Petty Private Signings auto card from Donruss Americana #073/200 For around £10 inc postage. Clap

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
On Thursday evening I won a Star Trek Voyager Profiles Binder & Base set for £4.50 & it arrived today!

Very pleased Smile

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post