Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Lets see if this works...

The PW8 that I won... Eh, its as good as I can get... lol.

Thanks for the help, Redemption!

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
Wouldn't they have to change the Constitution for him to become President? I thought you had to be born in the US to do that.

That was a line from Demolition Man... I think.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kristina:
Lets see if this works...

The PW8 that I won... Eh, its as good as I can get... lol.

Thanks for the help, Redemption!

Sure does work... very nice Kristina! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Picked up TNG Season 5 hologram card HG6 Worf for 80p (includes postage)

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Not sure if I want to trade it or not... I might actually keep this one... lol.

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by H.I.M.:
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by H.I.M.:
Batman and Robin-Mr. Freeze autograph for 105.00 shipped.
That wasn't a find - that was an absolute steal Thumb Up

Wanna know the sad part. I really didnt want it Eek but for that price, Ill take it and try to trade for something I really do want.
Save it until he's President and then watch the price rocket Big Grin

Lol..somehow i dont see that happening. If nobody wants to trade it, it will just go back up listed properly.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Not quite card related, but I won several sheets (apx 4"x6" each)(all different) of little charmed stickers for a penny, (well shipping from Russia was kinda expensive but I was curious about these). These are so cool! I will try to post a pic.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I recently picked up an Anthony Zuiker (CSI creator) auto card from one of the SI sets for £1.49...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Bought the last of the retail Charlie and the Chocolate factory choc bar prop cards the other day. The Chilly Creme seems the hardest to find and cost me the most, despite not being the rarest of the four. Still got all four for $25 which aint bad for one card per box.

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Just got a Harry Potter POA Divination purple prop card on BIN for $7 Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Daz
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Managed to win myself a Charmed Conversations A9 Zack Ward as Sirk Auto for £2.46

Not a big auto from this set but still a good price though.

Posts: 15 | Location: Huddersfield, UK | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
Not quite card related, but I won several sheets (apx 4"x6" each)(all different) of little charmed stickers for a penny, (well shipping from Russia was kinda expensive but I was curious about these). These are so cool! I will try to post a pic.

I wonder if it was the same seller i had. I bought a pile of bookmarks and postcards from Russia for next to nothing. I've been giving them to Charmed collectors in trades Wink

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
I managed to get the 5 movie cinema postcards and Mini-poster from Serenity for 99p!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
It's about $2 Thumb Up

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Selma Hayek Wild Wild West auto for 385 shipped.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I got a set of Galaxy Quest promo cards (still wrapped) for $5 with shipping Big Grin

happy happy me!

"Never give up! Never surrender!"

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
That IS a good deal! I remember being exceptionally pleased when I got my set at one of the Basildon shows (
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quite a good find I think ...
Smile
couple of weeks ago,
Xena season 2 auto A4 Hudson Leick,
with shipping,
£6.50
Big Grin

Posts: 36 | Location: East Sussex, UK | Registered: February 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it was a 5 day auction - but so badly listed it was a wonder anyone saw it,
just lucky to stumble across it Smile

Posts: 36 | Location: East Sussex, UK | Registered: February 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Giles
posted Hide Post
I think this is good - I just won a Buffy Season 2 sell sheet for $AU2.31 plus $AU4.00 postage! I am pretty happy! Elephant

Posts: 200 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post