Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of doggonit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
heres link ray park auto

have you received your card?
I ask because he has just sold it again Twak
ray park #2

Posts: 717 | Location: uk | Registered: April 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
not yet i havent only got at weekend

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
it's cool when you come across something that's been out for years and something new turns up

Creator's Universe small binder from Dynamic Forces, has all 4 Super Dimension cards with 2 of them signed by Howard Chaykin and Steven Grant.....i thought it was pretty cool Thumb Up

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doggonit:
have you received your card?
I ask because he has just sold it again Twak
ray park #2

Well i'm worried, how about you?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well if he dont send it he will be let negitive feedback but people dont get there things of him for about a week and a half

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well i asked him if he had more than one and he said he had a few

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well i can conferm that this ray park auto is real and it arrived this morning so a brilliant buy for 99p i say

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you got it and it is ok. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
good to know Colin Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers guys

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
well i can conferm that this ray park auto is real and it arrived this morning so a brilliant buy for 99p i say

Really nice grab... i think it didnt get bids not because of postage but he didnt use any searchable words in the title (gotta love those sellers)... on the page it says only 7 people visited the auction... an auction is only as good as how many people see it!.

Posts: 52 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
yep and also listed it in a wrong cat i didnt find it till almost finished

Picture of Stu_H
posted Hide Post
Picked up two nice cards recently, one a good price the other about its cost, but wanted it for ages.

First Up
Hellboy Ron Perlman Inkwork Autograph about £18.00 with delivery

Second up
Lost A1 Evangeline Lilly about £60.00. I have wanted this for so long, just A3 Shannon auto to buy now!!

Both nice!! Just waiting for them to arrive

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Stu_H,

Posts: 68 | Location: Norwich | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
I recently won a James Fox auto (Mr. Salt-Veruca's dad) and his costume card from the Charlie and the Chocolate factory set for $5.00. Total was $10 with S&H....could not be more pleased...

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Not strictly speaking an eBay bargain, but I got two cards today that I never thought I'd be able to afford - and from a local store too!
Both from The Avengers Series 2 - the John Cleese and Ronnie Barker autograph cards - the former for £7.50, the latter for £10.
On eBay, both cards have been going for three or 4 times that, if not more!
Unfortunately, my website host is down at the moment, otherwise I'd post scans...
The hosting site is back so:

Au Res.,
Paul

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Quaint1,

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
A John Cleese auto card for £7.50? Thats what you call a find! Thumb Up

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
your local shop must be struggling to sell at that price

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I was pretty pleased to get a full set of the single costume cards for Xena: Dangerous Liasions for $100 + shipping... Worked out to be a little less than $10 per card + I got them all in one fell swoop!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:
A John Cleese auto card for £7.50?

The chap at the shop actually reduced both prices - originally they were priced at £10 (Cleese) and £15 (Barker) but when I said I'd like to have both, but couldn't afford them he knocked the prices down - I think he got them cheaply as part of a job lot (he did have a few other Avengers cards on display)
JTH, to be honest, cards are not the main part of this chap's business - he mostly does comics (it's my usual Local Store), and has the occasional box of cards (from which I've been very lucky - this was where I pulled the Nimoy/Shatner dual autograph card!) so I don't think he's quite up on the current prices of things. We did chat about values whilst he was processing my purchase and he was quite surprised (though not, to my eyes, dismayed) when I mentioned the sort of prices the Barker went for - as I said above, I think he got them for a good price, so was happy to take a profit from them - even if it wasn't as high as he might have got elsewhere.

Out of interest, is the Cleese as rare as some of the recent eBay auctions suggest? One stated it was limited to only 150...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Out of interest, is the Cleese as rare as some of the recent eBay auctions suggest? One stated it was limited to only 150...
Au Res.,
Paul

Do a scan of Barrie's posts. He mentioned 150 as the number for a couple of the autos.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post