Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Angel Season 5 PW3 - BIN £7.99.

And not an ebay buy, but still good, I got a Buffy WOS Drusilla auto for £12 Big Grin

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Ikon Buffy the Story Continues:

3 The Gang cards @ $7 a piece BIN.
4 Shattered cards @ $4.25 a piece BIN.

All the same seller, so combined shipping as well. These have been selling for upwards of $15-$20 a PIECE, so I was recently contemplating getting rid of this set figuring I'd never finish it. Now I just need one TG card and, well, 4 shattered cards, but for that price, I couldn't say no :-) Then there's those BS cards, but I'm still not ready to pay the prices on Ebay for them quite yet Razz

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Randy Giles
posted Hide Post
Very well done Kristina! Smile

I would love to finish both my sets, it is hard to do!

Posts: 200 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Dominic Monaghan Two Towers auto for £56 yesterday. Big Grin

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Randy Giles:
Very well done Kristina! Smile

I would love to finish both my sets, it is hard to do!

Still a couple of cards left that I already had for those prices... just do a thorough search Thumb Up

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
I was watching something on ebay and the seller ended it early and when I asked what the issue was the reply was they didnt like what it was going for. So I worked a deal out on it and got it outside ebay. I asked if they had anything else to move and I eventually landed another
Stargate SG-1 A1 for 85.00. Why is that a good deal? The one I use to have when I attempted my auto set I sold on ebay for 280.00.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H.I.M.:
I asked if they had anything else to move and I eventually landed another
Stargate SG-1 A1 for 85.00. Why is that a good deal? The one I use to have when I attempted my auto set I sold on ebay for 280.00.

Awesome...Thumb Up
You're no longer collecting Stargate?

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
quote:
I asked if they had anything else to move and I eventually landed another

Awesome...Thumb Up
You're no longer collecting Stargate?

No, I quit doing that set because I couldnt justify paying the going rate for the Michael Shanks as Thor multi-case incentive auto.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:

No, I quit doing that set because I couldnt justify paying the going rate for the Michael Shanks as Thor multi-case incentive auto.

I wish I could do that... sell off or trade my unwanted cards like that.

One of these days..... trying to get that list together slow as I am. Wink

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Angel Season 5 PW4 (Wesley) - BIN £7.50
Angel Season 5 A38 (Dr. Sparrow) - BIN £7.50.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Really not a steal but I couldn't pass it up.

Charmed Season one
Binder, base, inserts(with the witch board card) and Brian Krause and Dorian Gregory autographs

for 160.00

I figured I could get 100+ of it back for the binder Big Grin

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
Really not a steal but I couldn't pass it up.

Charmed Season one
Binder, base, inserts(with the witch board card) and Brian Krause and Dorian Gregory autographs

for 160.00

I figured I could get 100+ of it back for the binder Big Grin

I've seen the binder on sale for £200. Convert that to US$ and see how much of a steal you got.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
so much of a steal that a call to crime-stoppers is needed Razz

good one Jim Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Picked up quite a few very nice bargains over the past 3 days! Big Grin

Star Wars ROTS Widevision basic set and 10 hobby chromes set AND Amy Allen auto for US$10!

Lost Emily Locke, Dr Shephard, Marshal Mars and Ethan Rom for US$10 each.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cardz_house,

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Snagged a Martineck Bio-ship sketch from Complete Voyager for around $28 with shipping. I was very pleased with that Smile

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
Star Wars ROTS Widevision basic set and 10 hobby chromes set AND Amy Allen auto for US$10!

Thats a great deal. I paid $19.50 for the Hobby chrome set and was happy with that price.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Smallville 4 Lex auto pieceworks for 163 and change shipped thanks to pay pal discount code!

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Excellent H.I.M.! Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Fleer Ultra Babylon 5 Hologram 2 (last one i need - woohoo) for £11... i'm happy Bouncey

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
RupT you lucky lucky man Thumb Up

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post