Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Guys chill, the auto pieceworks and the autos for the two main stars sell for a lot higher. Not all the Bond auto's, for example, were expensive or hard to get.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
Guys chill, the auto pieceworks and the autos for the two main stars sell for a lot higher. Not all the Bond auto's, for example, were expensive or hard to get.

But still far too many were/are... Damn you Famke Janssen or Steve Charendoff, whoever is to blame. Frown

But still, on release, dirt cheap for anything isn't good for the hobby surely?

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
I can see where y'all are coming from, but the thing is, people are STILL buying boxes. Inkworks are making their money, the hobby is getting noticed, it's making profit etc.

Lots of dirt cheap cards on eBay at the moment, but people (fans) are still loyal to the show. I've picked up some mega cheap Supernatural bargains, and if I buy boxes that contain those same bargains I'll be dissappointed, but I AM still buying those boxes nonetheless because I want to support my show.

It's all good. Smile

Plus season 2 is lined up in the '07 schedule so things are obviously fine over at Inkworks with regards to Supernatural sellings! Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Colin & Olly: you both have found some fantastic deals on Supernatural cards. Drool

Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed that the large majority of these Supernatural 'great deal' posts are from UK collectors. Red Face

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
True, we're British collectors, but we're buying them from US dealers! I don't know if it's of any relevance or not? Possibly? A lot of people in the UK still don't have their sealed boxes, so maybe people are NOT buying from eBay incase they pull the same cards from their box- they don't want dupes. But Colin and I are willing to take the risk? Maybe something to consider as to why they're so cheap?

xo Olly.

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Olly: so what you're saying is that I should move to the UK for better deals? Wink Big Grin

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Some Angel autograph cards that just arrived:

• ANGEL SEASON 4 #A33 - JEFF RICKETTS

• ANGEL SEASON 5 #A39 - JONATHAN WOODWARD

I paid $7.99 for each card. Dance
  •  
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by SciFiMom:
    Olly: so what you're saying is that I should move to the UK for better deals? Wink Big Grin

You should move to the UK so we can hang out and have coffee, but yeah, the deals are good too! :P

posted Hide Post
    Fab deals on those cards, Ms. Angelina! Have you ever met Jonathan? He is CRAZY! Insanely fun and an absolute hoot. He calls himself Reverend Johnny Wallet, and I have a little bottle of Rev. Johnny birthday dram. He had loads of mini bottles of whiskey made up for his birthday and he brought them to a UK convention, and I got one! I also had whiskey at the Johnny Wallet Holy Communion, and kissed his ring (made from newspaper). It was a crazy experience. LOL!

xo

Picture of Redemption
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by SciFiMom:
    Colin & Olly: you both have found some fantastic deals on Supernatural cards. Drool

Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed that the large majority of these Supernatural 'great deal' posts are from UK collectors. Red Face

Hrmph! cough cough What? I did so bad?! Shake Head

Great Angel autos! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    ANOTHER Supernatural bargain. Gosh, I'm addicted.

A7 Kevin McNulty for $11.74 inc. P&P from USA (£6.30 total.)

Crazy!

xo Olly.

posted Hide Post
    I'm now officially ENDING my addiction to buying Supernatural items on eBay. I need to save for GMex.

Quick recap:
    A5 Butler
    A7 McNulty
    A8 Huguet
    PW6 JDM
    'Unavailable' 9 card chase set.

TOTAL inc. P&P from USA from all different sellers: £23.30

A world gone mad. And I love it. LOL!

Olly Smile

Picture of Redemption
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
    I'm now officially ENDING my addiction to buying Supernatural items on eBay. I need to save for GMex.

Olly Smile

Yea right... I just bid and won on a card I just won a few minutes earlier from someone else. Roll Eyes

Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    what did you do that for you silly pillarck lol Razz

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    well i have got a few supernaturals for my partner im just hopng these are not what he will pull out of box but i got cheap so doesnt really matter lol

pw6 $5.50 £2.88
    pw8 $9.54 £5.00
    pw12 $6.01 £3.15
    a7 $8.00 £4.20
    a8 $8.06 £4.23 with first and last name

total$37.11 £19.46

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    i get all mine from the us as well as the ones in the uk go for more than they do aboad for some reason and not saying by like 50p by like 4 or 5 pound

Picture of Redemption
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by charmedmad:
    what did you do that for you silly pillarck lol Razz

'Cause two sellers decided to end all their auctions at the same time so I was jumping back and forth from either one and lost track of what I had bid on already. Razz It's okay... it wasn't an expensive goof, just really annoying.

Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    so you was bidding on the ones i was as well then my name was littlemiss

Picture of Redemption
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by charmedmad:
    so you was bidding on the ones i was as well then my name was littlemiss

I was? Eek

I was avoiding Olly, he was all over the place which added to the anxiety of the moment, but I didn't see you! Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
    Picture of charmedmad
    posted Hide Post
    lol never mind i bid before i went to bid so i thought if anyone out bids me so be it