Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:

If interested in viewing my Twilight Zone autograph collection, click this link:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/JackLondon1967/Twilight%20Zone/

Awesome collection Jack! And not just the Twilight Zone autos! Thumb Up

I've just added a few cards to my want list I didn't know about... starting with the Julie Newmar. Drool

Thanks Redemption. The Julie Newmar was one of the very first two or three TZ autos I bought! In a perfect world, I would be able to get every TZ auto card ever made, but a few are definitely out of my price range. I plan to just get as many as I can afford. Smile
PS I just listed all my TZ autograph needs on the trade boards if anyone has any they don't want/need! Wave

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jack London,

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry Angelina... I didn't see you there as all I could see was that card. Big Grin Wink
Suuuurrrre you're sorry. Wink Enjoy the card. Smile

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
Suuuurrrre you're sorry. Wink

But I am sorry.... Frown

...that I didn't see that Vecchia sketch that you won for 2 bucks! Razz Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Angel Season 2 A7 (Cordelia) - £53.50

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
Angel Season 2 A7 (Cordelia) - £53.50

You're on a roll PG... is it your intention to finish the Buffy/Angel sets before Christmas? Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
But I am sorry.... Frown

...that I didn't see that Vecchia sketch that you won for 2 bucks! Razz Big Grin

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congratulation everyone

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Simpsonoid
posted Hide Post
I have two deals that I always mention as my ebay best deals.
First, I won the rare Lex Luthor card from the 12 card Superman Vitamins set for $1. This card is near imposible to find, the hardest card of a difficult set to finish. I don't know that it's very valuable, most cards in the set go for $10-$20, but it is never up for auction, and I was very happy to win it for a song. It was in Ex-NMt shape.
Second, I won a Goudey Indian Gum card from the 1933 set, #157 to be exact, for $9 in pristine NM condition. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this baby live, it looks brand spanking new and is over 70 years old!
I've also been fortunate to win a few lots for $1 or so that were chock full of chase cards. I remember a particular win where i received some 50 Ultraverse chase cards 'thrown in' to an auction I won.
Similarly, when I won a "One True Superman'card on ebay, the seller threw in the redemption card, book value ~$50, as a bonus.
The deals are there to be had all, just be patient!

Posts: 22 | Location: chester,ny 10918 | Registered: September 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Simpsonoid
posted Hide Post
Oops, I made a mistake above. The card where I received the redemption card thrown in was for the Superman skydisc of the DC Master Series. I had thought it was for the "One True Superman". Sorry; for the sake of accuracy!

Posts: 22 | Location: chester,ny 10918 | Registered: September 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
OK... my turn. I don't get to do this very often, but this is a great find for me (taken from the auction listing):

Season 7 MAGENTA INKPLATE in CASE!! EXCLUSIVE FROM INKWORKS!! This INKPLATE is M23, from Card #23, SEALED in Exclusive made by INKWORKS case COA Card on the left, Finished card on the right to show how it all comes together! THERE ARE ONLY 2 of this set made! Four colors are used and INKWORKS RANDOMLY CHOSE cards to cut these EXCLUSIVE INKPLATES FROM!! That is why you RARELY find these on EBAY!! GORGEOUS INKPLATE is Spike from SEASON 7...printing plate was used in the ACTUAL production of the SEASON 7 set, Card #23 MAGENTA.

ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PHENOMENAL AUCTION is a COMPLETE BASE SET for BUFFY MEMORIES! The newest set out! Also included are the RARE PROMO CARDS, B-1, B-2, SD2006 (Exclusive from San Diego Comic Con) and B-UK (HARD TO FIND UK PROMO!) Also, you will recieve an exclusive dealers sell sheet for the BUFFY MEMORIES collection! AND EXCLUSIVE SEALED BUFFY The Vampire Slayer 2006 Calendar!!! MINT!

All for the LOW LOW price of...... $56.55 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
OK... my turn. I don't get to do this very often, but this is a great find for me (taken from the auction listing):

Season 7 MAGENTA INKPLATE in CASE!! EXCLUSIVE FROM INKWORKS!! This INKPLATE is M23, from Card #23, SEALED in Exclusive made by INKWORKS case COA Card on the left, Finished card on the right to show how it all comes together! THERE ARE ONLY 2 of this set made! Four colors are used and INKWORKS RANDOMLY CHOSE cards to cut these EXCLUSIVE INKPLATES FROM!! That is why you RARELY find these on EBAY!! GORGEOUS INKPLATE is Spike from SEASON 7...printing plate was used in the ACTUAL production of the SEASON 7 set, Card #23 MAGENTA.

ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PHENOMENAL AUCTION is a COMPLETE BASE SET for BUFFY MEMORIES! The newest set out! Also included are the RARE PROMO CARDS, B-1, B-2, SD2006 (Exclusive from San Diego Comic Con) and B-UK (HARD TO FIND UK PROMO!) Also, you will recieve an exclusive dealers sell sheet for the BUFFY MEMORIES collection! AND EXCLUSIVE SEALED BUFFY The Vampire Slayer 2006 Calendar!!! MINT!

All for the LOW LOW price of...... $56.55 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!

Dance
Great Job!

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Angel A12 (Lorne) - £12.55

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won this today. Big Grin

Luv You

For only £41.88 inc postage. I've been after one of these cards for a long time.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
Won this today. Big Grin

Luv You

For only �41.88 inc postage. I've been after one of these cards for a long time.

Nice Thumb Up

Those cards are pretty rare! I love those autos and I hope to get the Caroline Rhea or Beth Broderick someday to complete my collection!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well done a i know someone that has all 6 of them on one auction on ebay but i didnt realise they went for that much brillfind sorry if i put a downer on it they have gone now and went for all 6 £51 sabrina

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i got myself the blue chip and card forlooney tunes yesterday for £12,51 including postage

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Rosamund Pike Doom autograph for $6.25. Not bad, not bad.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I've had a good few weeks on the 'bay. Smile

Wizard of Oz Brian Kong Cowardly Lion color sketch $7
Wizard of Oz Warren Martineck Wicked Witch sketch $9.99
Harry Potter Memorable Moments C5 McGonagall costume $14.99
Harry Potter Goblet of Fire C1 Harry First Task costume $7.81
LOTR Masterpieces Dalla Vecchia Aragorn sketch $1.04

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
This isn't exactly an eBay find but is eBay related so I'll post it anyway.

I bought a box of Looney Tunes Back In Action from an eBay auction (complete impulse buy, never had any interest in this set previously). The seller sent me a list of other cards from this set that they had for sale and I picked up the following as well:

Auto A3 - Steve Martin £8.50
Auto A4 - Heather Locklear £8.50

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QBall:
This isn't exactly an eBay find but is eBay related so I'll post it anyway.

I bought a box of Looney Tunes Back In Action from an eBay auction (complete impulse buy, never had any interest in this set previously). The seller sent me a list of other cards from this set that they had for sale and I picked up the following as well:

Auto A3 - Steve Martin £8.50
Auto A4 - Heather Locklear £8.50

Nice Thumb Up All I got was a Don Stanton auto and my box was more expensive than your three purchases were!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post