Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Last week I won a Harry Potter GOFU Karkroff costume card for £2.95. Still waiting for it though!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A set of the DVD promos for Battlestar Galactica, been looking for these for ages but the price has been prohibitive, i paid $30 for the set, seems like a good deal to me, happy with that

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by david963:
A set of the DVD promos for Battlestar Galactica, been looking for these for ages but the price has been prohibitive, i paid $30 for the set, seems like a good deal to me, happy with that

David

I bought my set for $40. When I got mine, I was the third person down from the high bidder, and I received a second chance email.

I got the cards today in fact, and they look great.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Scifi_Collector,

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i managed to get the lost revelations pw9 incentive for about $185 delivered

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi_Collector:
quote:

David

I bought my set for $40. When I got mine, I was the third person down from the high bidder, and I received a second chance email.

Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i just got helen katey segals autofrom lost revelations for buy now for £6.76

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Well done, Colin! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

David

I've just seen these on ebay - very nice looking cards. Especially DVD3 Drool Big Grin

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
quote:
quote:

David

I've just seen these on ebay - very nice looking cards. Especially DVD3 Drool Big Grin

I have never heard of these promos... which DVD set were they in?

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I picked this up on ebay a few weeks ago but just got around to scanning it. I love these Big Game autograph/jeans cards and unlike most of the Topps autos these have no different versions of the same card, just the 1 numbered to 50. Maybe I'll get the Jenny McCarthy and Christy Brinkley to complete the 4 card set (well, there's actually 5 celebs but I have 0 interest in Jay-Z)

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers everyone i was shocked when i saw it

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I've just won this for £5.03

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that and thanks for not bidding terihatcherfan Big Grin. I'm just waiting to hear off the seller that this will be card I'll be getting. Fingers crossed.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
lol olly and brilliant find i got a good one with my binder that i got a master set for

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Kewl pieceworks card AJJ27UK! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I just got a Farscape A1 of Ben Browder for $64, which I think is an amazing price. I almost paid $150 for it on the last day of Comic Con this year, now I'm glad I waited.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Cheers wolfie. Thumb Up

I'm waiting on e-mails from Inkworks and the seller I got the card from to see if they can shed a little backstory on its origins.

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
quote:
Originally posted by X:
I'm waiting on e-mails from Inkworks and the seller I got the card from to see if they can shed a little backstory on its origins.

That truly is a great find. It's one of those items off course, that no one is actually looking for, so to spot it in the ebay mix is some find. Well done X, and congratulations.

Thanks steve! I'm chuffed to bits with it, its ironic I find this first as opposed to finding the supposedly 'easier' redemption cards actually put in boxes! Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Some cards I got in the last weeks:

Angel Season 3 A16 Holtz for 5,50€ (+ 0,55€ postage, with postage something like £4)
Angel Season 3 PW1 Angel for £5,20 (+ £2,50 postage, second chance offer)
Star Trek DS9 Profiles Dax Auto for 20,50€ (+ 4,00€ postage, total something like £16)

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Angel Season 1 Uncut Press Sheet... $2.99 + $4.10 Shipping. So that is £3.92 all together Big Grin

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post