Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I've only gone after the pieceworks for the most part... and I'm still missing that one Fred pieceworks that's hard to get. I'm just now searching out the auto's, but have decided to put them on a back burner again to save money for the new Buffy pieceworks set coming out. Really excited about that!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tialessa,

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Just missed out on the following bargain. I already have the card but I paid twice the amount for mine.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300009899739

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Think I just bagged a bargain:

How much you ask?

Just £17.74 Dance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Wasn't an ebay find, but I managed to snag a Superman Returns Kate Bosworth auto for just $29.99 (came to about £18 including postage)!

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Charmed Destiny PW1 Paige blouse BIN $9.99 Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Maybe not the best eBay find but helps me with my Charmed Master Set.

A Charmed ML-1 promo for $1.30 ($2.30 with shipping). Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
I have all of the autos, some of the chase/inserts/promos. I think I have the more difficult ones but am in need of a Holly Marie Combs redemption card only (I have the auto but no redemption card).

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
Charmed Season 1 A4 - (T.W. King Auto) for US$26.00 Clap

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This was from e-Bay last night:
Alias Season 3
BL1 BL2x2 BL3
WG1 WG2x2 WG3x3 WG4 WG5
L6x2 L7x2 L8x2 L9

All for $8.31 US shipped priority to me Big Grin

I also have PW-3 & PW-1 from Charmed: Destiny coming.
I bought both for $45 shipped Priority mail too.
This wasn't from e-Bay but from a different froum. Smile

Considering the PW-3 is going for way over $50 lately, I think I got a good deal.
I'm hoping to pick th others up later now.

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
Almost forgot about this one -

Inkworks 2006 Comic Con Promo Set (10) and Lost Revelations Promos LR-3 and LR-4 for US$7.98 Big Grin

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
6 X-men 3 Art cards for $9.99 Smile

Just have the Casting Call set to start, and I will be well on my way to completing all the chase sets!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
My best eBay find was last year. I purchase a Fellowship of the Ring Update Edition Arwen Riding Outfit and Pippin's Travel Cloak Memorabilia card for a total of $10.43 shipped. Smile The seller sold them at BIN prices. It was truly unbelievable.

Recently, I purchased a Star Trek Mariette Hartley autograph card which for me is so significant because it completed my master set of Skybox Star Trek TOS Season 3 trading cards. Dance

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Elephant

I got this off eBay and just received it today:

Although I paid rather high for this card, I thought I might as well find a nice variant since I would have to pay about $200 for a regular version.

I also posted this under "What are your favorite varient cards?"

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i got all these for $130.14 there all angel

pieceworks
season 5 pw2 $8.14
season 5 pw4 $11.37
season 5 pw5 $7.55

autographs
season 2 a14 julie $16.53
season 3 a19 groosalogg $12.05
season 3 a20 ron $15.50
season 3 a22 laurel $15.50
season 3 a23 linwood $11.49
season 4 a27 the beast $14.50
season 5 a45 gary grubbs $17.51

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bakeded
posted Hide Post
I just got a Claudia Black as Vala (Stargate season 8) for $100.
Well under what I expected to pay.

Posts: 168 | Location: SG-C | Registered: July 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
bakeded,

Loved your boba sketch avatar!!! Would you mind posting a bigger size pic for us to Drool over? Wavey

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
oh dear i still have about 20 items coming this month then next month i will havemy lost cards

Well, feel free to send them over to my post box Razz
I am sure I can help you open them all, but not sure if you'll ever get them back Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bakeded
posted Hide Post
Your wish is my command. It's the one on the left. It was a commission from Russ Walks.

quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
bakeded,

Loved your boba sketch avatar!!! Would you mind posting a bigger size pic for us to Drool over? Wavey

Posts: 168 | Location: SG-C | Registered: July 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bakeded
posted Hide Post
Funny thing happened today. I received a Stargate SG-1 season 8 box in the mail and guess what auto was inside? That's right... Claudia Black as Vala! Murphy's law at work. I just got one on ebay and now got one in a box. Go figure. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

The downside is that those days that you don't get anything new to open it's quite depressing. Shake Head

I saw a news op on some guy in the UK that celebrates Christmas (including decorations, food & music) everyday of the year. Every evening he packages something for himself to open the next morning, even if it's just socks or some such nonsense. lol

I can totally relate. As I am trying to focus my efforts on particular sets, since I'm finished with most of Charmed: Destiny, I don't come early from work to check my mailbox anymore since I know nothing will be there. Frown