Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I just snagged 10, Count em, 10 Complete Trek Movies auto cards for less than £20 the lot. Metal

I'll get:
A04 Linda Fetters-Howard as Feline Dancer in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
A05 Billy Van Zandt as Alien Boy in Star Trek: The Motion Picture
A07 George Murdock as God in STV:The Final Frontier
A10 Michele Ameen Billy as Lieutenant on Epsilon IX in ST: The Motion Picture
A23 Scott McGinnis as Mr. Adventure in STIII:The Search For Spock
A25 Cynthia Gouw as Caithlin Dar in STV:The Final Frontier
A27 Kirk Thatcher as Punk on Bus in STIV: The Voyage Home
A32 Robert Ellenstein as Federation President in STIV: The Voyage Home
A35 Cully Fredricksen as Vulcan Captain in Star Trek: First Contact
A26 Neal Mcdonough as Lt Hawk in Star Trek VIII : First Contacts

Now THAT'S a result!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Less than £2 a piece?!? What a rip off! Big Grin

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Hardly earth shattering but I picked up the 6 Sachs & Violens prism cards for 95p.

6 pieces of sparkly Perez goodness - I'm a man who is easily satisfied.

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up AVP Requiem

Autographs A2,A6,A8,A9
Pieceworks PW2,PW3,PW4,PW7,PW10,PW11

26.00 for the lot.. I was mainly after the Holden but after winning the others figure I will go for a setSmile

I picked up the holden for 20.00

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i said avp2 would be very cheap to do but still good buys

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW!
Great finds Jim -- you are always getting great buys! Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the great finds.

I've just used a BIN to get 2 boxes of Heroes for £69.90 not including postage. Maybe not the best deal but I thought it was a good price.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:

I've just used a BIN to get 2 boxes of Heroes for £69.90 not including postage. Maybe not the best deal but I thought it was a good price.

I have a feeling that with the auto lineup that the boxes could be getting over 100.00 each after they are released... so that probably will be a great deal...

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:

I have a feeling that with the auto lineup that the boxes could be getting over 100.00 each after they are released... so that probably will be a great deal...

If you look at it that way it is good deal. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Just won a Whomping Willow for $610 - the cheapest i've seen it go for . Was I lucky or is it a trend ?

BTW this is the most i've ever spent on a single card and my bank account creaked !

Dude, thats an insane amount of cash! but if it's a card you'll treasure then it's obviously worth it.
Smile

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by david963:
Golden Compass GC-LS

I was told these were quite limited, i have just bought 10 for 99c each plus postage, i only need one but could not resist

David

These have now arrived, must admit that i was a bit on edge bearing in mind their supposed rarity, i did hear an original figure of around 500? dont know if anyone can confirm that or not.

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
As far as i am aware the LS, BF and CFF are limited to 500 of each.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well if anyone has extras of the BF or CFF more than happy to come to an arrangement

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
JoeyUK

Posted December 20, 2007 01:55 AM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Just won a Whomping Willow for $610 - the cheapest i've seen it go for . Was I lucky or is it a trend ?

BTW this is the most i've ever spent on a single card and my bank account creaked !

Dude, thats an insane amount of cash! but if it's a card you'll treasure then it's obviously worth it.

i saw one sell from a well known seller on the bay which will disapoint you it went for £82 as i was winning it till last second at £80 this is going back about 5 months now so that translates to $160

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Won this amazing sketch by our very own Chris Henderson. It is beautifully done and is yet another to add to my somewhat obsessive Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft sketch collection. Thanks for the great job as usual, Chris!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great finds everyone.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I JUST GOT THE SET OF CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTOY PROP CARDS all but the golden ticket one for $250.the charlie birthday wrapping paper one looks cool only 75 of them dose any one know how much they have gone for on ebay.

Posts: 57 | Location: tiptree | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
As suggested on another thread where you posted this, NSU is a good place to start. I think you will find that placing "values" on cards is not a high priority here on Card Talk, but much more about the fun we get from collecting. Yes, we all are happy when someone here who is part of the community gets that special card, but the last thing I think of when getting a rare or limited card is what it is worth on Ebay. Since most of my cards stay in my collection, they don't really have any value in a monetary sense. They have value to me as a collector, as that is why I collect in the first place. That being said, that is a great card that you got, along with the other prop cards. Charlie boxes are not that easy to find these days. Enjoy them! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks alot i will enjoy them as im a big fan the the catCF movies.

Posts: 57 | Location: tiptree | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post