Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
Well I just splurged the last of my summer job savings on two Fringe cards that I am ecstatic to have won. The first, A1 Anna Torv for $265.00. Still pretty expensive, but with only 4 cards to complete my set I wasn't letting this go. The second, the oversized quad costume card for $300!!! I found a seller willing to sell an unredeemed redemption for $400 but I figured I give this auction a try. I now only need the Reddick and Noble autos. Those can wait for a while. In the meantime, I'll spend my days waiting for my package to arrive in utter shame and guilt over this large expense and the dwindling disaster I call my savings account. Smokin'

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Well done - Glad you got want you wanted Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After quite a few years I was finally able to add all but 1 of the variant James Bond Somportex Film Scenes cards from a seller on ebay in the UK and just 1 week prior I was finally able to add a wrapper. As far as I can tell I now only need 1 variant card to have a master set (minus an empty box). I still need the variant of card #39. The variants are so rare that I am surprised I ever found any of them.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Got another brilliant one- will post when it arrives! Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
My newest additions to my collection, by far the most precious. Luv You

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Really great finds on the Bay. Clap

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
I got a Rick Grime Patchwork card (season one) for $34 Canadian on ebay.

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Eeek mine got caught by customs, so won't be able to post until i've coughed up payment, credit card statement comes out Thursday so will pay Friday lol.

Even with a £12.38 fee on top it's still a great find Wink

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
$48 Blair Brown Fringe autograph card Big Grin

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
$48 Blair Brown Fringe autograph card Big Grin

Whoa! That is a good price. Grats on the awesome find!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Finally got around to posting this one!

(I have a dusty scanner!)

Cost me around £25 with shipping + £13 in customs fees but I am super happy!

Elephant

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just picked this up:

Got it for $38 shipping in to Canada.
My Memories set is now DONE! Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just found all this from another card site...

Alias Season 4
Pi Puk
PW3 PW4
Sealed set of the Tangled cards.

Buffy:
S1, S2, S3, S4, and S5 Base sets.

All for $56 shipped Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
$3.50 dlvd (small crease at ride side of Hawkeye costume window...barely noticeable)

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Congrats Chuck, Great looking card. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
From the Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban breakdown thread:

Over 5 years since the last breakdown in this thread...

Well a box was on Ebay in the UK for £69.95 and I had some money in Paypal and thought why not! I never got a chance at the first Artbox set the first time around and I always wished deep down I had got into the HP cards a lot earlier. I don't own a single card from this set either so I can start another one!

Couldn't believe the set is nearly 9 years old either... how time flies!

Well:

I got Box Topper 4 - Ravenclaw (the house I was actually sorted into on Pottermore)
5 Different Foil Cards

1 x Costume Card - Daniel Radcliffe shirt (257/600)

1 x Autograph Card - Emma Watson as Hermione Granger Smile

Couldn't believe my eyes to be honest, I think this is the most limited Watson autograph there is... I managed to just get one box of the Heroes and Villains set too and that too contained a Hermione autograph! So thats two sets where I have only managed to purchase one box and both had Hermione autographs... think its time I started playing the lottery more.

£69.95 well spent!

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Dude:
Well a box was on Ebay in the UK for £69.95 and I had some money in Paypal and thought why not!

That's an amazing pull. Was that within the last couple of weeks? Seller leaving the country? I saw the auction and was torn between the Potter and a Star Trek Quotable box. I went with the Trek.

Shoulda gone for the Potter. Darn it Wink

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by simon1978:
quote:
Well a box was on Ebay in the UK for £69.95 and I had some money in Paypal and thought why not!

That's an amazing pull. Was that within the last couple of weeks? Seller leaving the country? I saw the auction and was torn between the Potter and a Star Trek Quotable box. I went with the Trek.

Shoulda gone for the Potter. Darn it Wink

That was the one! I hope you got some decent pulls in the Trek box Wink

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope you got some decent pulls in the Trek box Wink

I did not.

Okay. But not decent.

Ah well... some you win... some you get to be bitter about Wink

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up a sealed box of Buffy Reflections for just $23!!!
Shipping was a killer to me... $15 Frown

Still a good deal though.
I'm praying for an Eliza auto Smile