Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just won a Connor Trinneer as Michael Kenmore auto from Stargate Atlantis season 2 for £6.40 inc postage. Very happy with the price.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Buffy A11 - Xander Autograph for US 50.61

Is it my imagination but has the Buffy stuff come down?

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Four years - wow time flies.

I'm rebuilding this collection again as I off-loaded all my Buffy and Angel stuff couple years ago to pay for my big OE.

So if the prices have soften, me likely =)

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I think some of the Buffy prices have fallen, though a few seem to have risen, particularly Alyson Hannigan's and Charisma Carpenter's autograph. A few Angel autos seem to be picking up steam now too.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:

xander has gone up again going by this price as one went the other month which i was out bid on in last second for $35.62

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I picked up a Serenity binder last week for £30 delivered. Not bad for a $19.99 binder. Big Grin

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
quote:

xander has gone up again going by this price as one went the other month which i was out bid on in last second for $35.62
That would indeed be a very good price for the Season 3 Buffy Xander. I never saw that one =)

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Quite pleased to find I'd won a 1995 Dave Mattingly sealed box for £2 plus £4 postage (about $11 total). I've also picked up 9 different CSI autos for £14.50 including postage (about $27). A good weekend for me. Smile

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Won an auction last night for the Maud Adams Dangerous Liaisons card (on the stairs) for £21 (around $40). Seen that go for much higher so was very pleased to win it at that price. I'm nearly there with the DL full bleeds. Just one to go... Smile

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Star Trek Deep Space Nine Spectra set of 5.

£5. Clap Dance

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thush:
Won an auction last night for the Maud Adams Dangerous Liaisons card (on the stairs) for £21 (around $40). Seen that go for much higher so was very pleased to win it at that price. I'm nearly there with the DL full bleeds. Just one to go... Smile

And you will be recieving it shortly... Big Grin

So which one is missing? Surprise us all and tell us its the bloody Janssen!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Wave

Ahhh. It's nice to buy from a fellow Card Talker. You had some nice autos on sale.

It *is* the Famke full bleed that I'm missing. Smile Got a couple of WoB autos to pick up, but they are gettable I reckon.

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just got a Complete Avengers 2 case incentive for £19.10 inc. p&p Clap Great deal. Great exchange rate Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
i thought this was great

Slider 72 card base set
9 card embossed set
6 card foil set
promo card

for $15.00 Clap

got it today and what was inside
72 cards base set (x2) Thumb Up
9 card embossed set
6 card foil set
promo card
2 Sliders official gear cards (guess they were inserted in packs) Big Grin
Starlog Science-Fiction Explorer magazine (detailing Sliders) Clap
and
2 card linticular set Eek

dang, the only thing that wasn't included was the 6 card uncut sheet, which i realy don't care about so.....

every Sliders card (+ an extra base set) for $15.00 Metal

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Eek Starwolf, that was a deal of a lifetime!

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Star Trek Deep Space Nine Spectra set of 5.

£5. Clap Dance

Is this what you're talking about or do you have something else in mind? Wink Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
No this was Lost season 1.

If you put wolfie shocker in the search you can read about it.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
lol... you know, I may have caught that post way before I joined CT.

It's all good- your last find seemed to be pretty good. I'm just not familiar with Deep Space Nine.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The Avengers one was good thanks but the Lost one..................... Bouncey

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Twak

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post