Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
These two recent purchases arrived today. Nothing of great value but really neat. They are color key proofs that were used in the production of the card sets. The first is from The Little Shop Of Horrors and the scond one is from Superman. The top image is the 4 transparencies stacked together and the bottom images are the different color transparencies separately.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Arrived today:

Stargate Atlantis Season 1 costume card = $4.95

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
US$20 including postage Smokin':

Hellboy Animated 9 Foil Set
Hellboy Animated 6 Foil Set
Hellboy Animated William O'Neil 'Russell Thorne' Sketch 159/277

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
24 Season 4:

90 card base set
Box topper set
Foil 9 card puzzle set
Foil 6 card set
Foil 3 card set
Sell sheet
Promos P1, P2, P3
Official binder

All for $50.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Hey Chrisahend, those proof sets are really groovy. I've personally got four from the Topps Moonraker set so I know just how unique and cool they are. I'm guessing they came from The Topps Vault?

Anyway, nice find! Thumb Up

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Won this Wednesday- A custom sketch card from Studio-Hades for $11.75 inc postage which works out at around £6. Clap
I'm just waiting for it to be drawn and sent to me and I'll post it on the forum.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Picked up 6 of the Retail chase cards from X-Men 2: 3 of the 10 X-Treme Foils and 3 of of the 5 X-Citing Clear cards for a total of £36.

Not the cheapest find but those cards are stupidy rare and have filled a big gap in that set. Clap Plus they look... Drool

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Not that big deal, but I got the Veronica Mars Season 1 Case Loader for US $9,99 and as the card arrived I saw, that the seller (a member on this board) also included the Veronica Mars Season 2 promos P1 and FX Big Grin A very nice surprise! Dance

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just won a Chris Moreno Hellboy sketch card for $19 (Incl Postage). Well Pleased Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go Hammer Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Dune Miniseries set (Rittenhouse 2003) limited to 999 - complete set including Alec Newman auto, both costume cards and both promos in beautiful shape in the "book" - $25!!! I got it today, and it is just lovely Bouncey

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
I just bought the Veronica Mars season 2 FX show promo for a $2.99 buy it now... which I thought was a great deal since the last two I tried to bid on both ended over $20 Thumb Up

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Just now, a Complete Avengers Firestar sketch by Justin Chung for $70.11

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&ss...0088759193&rd=1&rd=1

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i just got all this which has wolferines auto for xmen 1 in for £64.24

This lot contains the complete set of 90 trading cards produced by Topps from the first X Men movie(2000). Also includes two genuine signature cards (HUGH JACKMAN as Wolverine and JOHN MYHRE, Production designer), two costume cards of Storm and Cyclops, and the complete set of 10 foil cards for this series.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
wow, good deal indeed. i love lots like that.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Damned good deal Charmedmad Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers i was the only bidder as well

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
These two ebay finds arrived today. They are the original art by Cynthia Cummens for the Star Trek 40th Anniversary set Artifex Cards.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Picked up this nice Buffy Connections Variant for £13.51. the right hand side of Willows Blouse is raised with some of the lace.

Also picked up the charmed destiny PW1 for £5.

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Cool

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post