Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Picked up the Dillaway/Cartwright dual auto from Twilight Zone Rod Serling Edition for under $40. Nice surprise there. Smile

Nice!

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I just got i thought was a good deal.

Firefly Binder containing both Firefly and Serenity Base sets and including postage.......£18

Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I just got i thought was a good deal.

Firefly Binder containing both Firefly and Serenity Base sets and including postage.......£18

Thumb Up

If that's like under $25, you can't go wrong. Thumb Up

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Star Trek T N G 1 QVC All good things promo $22.25
Lone Ranger N S U Gummies promo $8.05.
Not sure what value these hold but know they are rarer varities.

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piko:

Great find on the TNG promo and a good price too.
The wonderful STCardgeek (Lynne) helped me track one down last year after I'd spent years looking. It was still in the original plastic case from when they were mounted on the QVC plaques.
With supposedly 10,000 of them out there, I don't get why they are so hard to find??

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The card I got is a loose card that might have something to do with the end result .
actually now i have it I dont know wether to keep it or trade it sort of have buyers remorse but all good lol

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For years the Lone Ranger Gummie promo was one of the easier Gummie cards to find, going for around $5. It started to creep up in value in recent years. I saw one sell for $15 a couple of years ago so I'd say you got a good deal on it.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by piko:

Posts: 4376 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just need the Star Trek Gummie now , but pretty expensive
But I can waiy

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just scooped 4 autos - Eugene Brave Rock, Nestor Carbonell, Temuera Morrison (Abin Sur) and Richard Brake, all from Cryptozoic's Super Heroes and Super-Villains for a wonderful $27.49 including postage to the UK! Merry Christmas to me Clap

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good buy
I have noted lately that some of the Super Heroes and Villains cards are going quiet cheap .It seems that it is only the big six that have any value.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Not ebay but i purchased a Farscape dvd in a charity shop today for 50p and it contained the Cards Inc promo card DVD1. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Nice find Wolfie! Congrats. I'm also always looking in thrift shops for DVDs that came with cards.
Happy New Year!

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Zoey Deutch autograph card from Vampire Academy for £4.99.
I know her prices have been failing, but still shocked to get it at that price.

Posts: 120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It wasn't me, but I see that in December 2019, someone picked up on ebay a Mego Museum slime sticker for a mere $ 9.99.

I believe that 25 or less were made.

I once saw one sell for $ 100.

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I just got a Firefly case card CL1 for £3.50.

There is only one on ebay at £120.

Price guide nightmare. ??

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I just got a Firefly case card CL1 for £3.50.

There is only one on ebay at £120.

Price guide nightmare. ??

If that's the CL1 Outlaws card, the 2019 Non-Sport Almanac still has it for $4 - $10. It has CASE INSERT right underneath with no number or price. So I'm really not sure if the CL1 is a box card or a case card.

There was another thread that talked about someone recently paying over $100 for the CL1 Outlaws, but that looked like a bidding war that went too far.

Anyway congrats, you got a good deal on it, and maybe a great deal on it. Wink

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
I'm really not sure if the CL1 is a box card or a case card.

yes case card Outlaws CL1.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good one thats a great price .
Considering that IMO this card is bursting out of its bubble and will now be advertised well above its list value in the future.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Angel 4 A4uk Embossed with Gold seal last night $27.51
Been looking for it a long time so had to grab it