Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rachandcarl:
Lost season 1 josh holloway auto US$50 BIN Elephant

Eek

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So need that autograph well done though! dead Jealous lol.. although I did manage to pick up today

Lost Season 2 Mr Eko Variant Piecework card for as little as 49.99! Just gotta pay and wait for it to come, so very happy Elephant Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
It looks like their is a promotion time for Lost products ?? Red Face

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks all. its my first lost card! and my fav character now of course i'll prob have to try and get the rest!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Cheers SciFiMom! Wave

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angeldustz:
So need that autograph well done though! dead Jealous lol.. although I did manage to pick up today

Lost Season 2 Mr Eko Variant Piecework card for as little as 49.99! Just gotta pay and wait for it to come, so very happy Elephant Big Grin Big Grin

My god - that IS good!

Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

Thumb Up

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bealay:
quote:

My god - that IS good!

Thumb Up

Are we talking $ or £? Also try to say as little as possible until it arrives otherwise you'll jinx the win and it not arrive or something. I know, crazy. Big Grin

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Also try to say as little as possible until it arrives otherwise you'll jinx the win and it not arrive or something. I know, crazy. Big Grin
Nope, not crazy, it's happened to me once already. Mad

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Also try to say as little as possible until it arrives otherwise you'll jinx the win and it not arrive or something. I know, crazy. Big Grin

Thats lame. Frown What was it for?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Thats lame. Frown What was it for?
An Angel uncut sheet. Shake Head

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Like I said, LAME. Is the deal done and dusted? I mean did you get a refund or anything?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Like I said, LAME. Is the deal done and dusted? I mean did you get a refund or anything?
No refund because eBay said the winning total wasn't high enough. Would they rather refund someone a lot of money than a little? Yeah, that makes sense. Roll Eyes

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
It is ebay. Twak I've got my fingers crossed for you to get the next one you bid on. Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
quote:
quote:

My god - that IS good!

Thumb Up

Are we talking $ or £? Also try to say as little as possible until it arrives otherwise you'll jinx the win and it not arrive or something. I know, crazy. Big Grin

We are talking £49.99 Buy it Now Wink

So happy I expected to find it a lot more expensive, the invoice has been sent to me, so fingers crossed there is no probs or any Jinx lol but yeah totally chuffed thanks everyone! Smile

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
good luck with it Thumb Up

A belgian hiphop group

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I think my best buys over the past few weeks were:
Catwoman Casetopper CL1 $9.99
Buffy Memories Case Loader CL1 just under £9
Xena Beauty&Brawn DC4 Xena&Gabrielle £10.49

Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Angeldustz
Posted January 24, 2007 05:29 AM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:

quote:

quote:

Lost Season 2 Mr Eko Variant Piecework card for as little as 49.99! Just gotta pay and wait for it to come, so very happy

My god - that IS good!

Are we talking $ or £? Also try to say as little as possible until it arrives otherwise you'll jinx the win and it not arrive or something. I know, crazy.

We are talking £49.99 Buy it Now

so you did but the card does look a little thin thought but good luck and well done

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i just won this for £32 including postage

This is a near master set of the Inkworks Lara Croft Tomb Raider trading card set.

Included is the following:

90 card base set

LC1 - LC7 + LC9 chase cards (missing LC8)

6 card The Quest chase set

PW1 costume card + punched redemption card

Leslie Phillips (Wilson), Julian Rhind Tutt (Pimms) and Chris Barrie (Hillary) autograph cards + punched auto redemption card.

BL1 box topper

TR2, TR3, TR4 promos

Official binder

All cards are in mint condition and come in 9 pocket pages, some slight indentations on binder.

its only missing 4 things Missing only the aforementioned LC8, promos TR1 & TRi and the Angelina Jolie auto card to make the full master set.

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think i bid on that but i have nearly all of it allready.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i thought that was you that bidded lol