Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I just won a Xena S6 Binder with costume and promo card for $5.00 and $5.00 shipping. Now let's see if it comes. LOL

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
got my Hellshock cards today, and all i can say is Drool

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I got one this week - I've been looking for The Simpsons 10th Anniversary P2 and P3 for ages and found P3 (with a P1 and the Simpsons Mania P1/P2 cards which I already have) on eBay for a price I was happy to pay
Hopefully I can trade the other promos which I already have!

Now all I need is the P2... Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
That explains why mine has a hole instead of an embossed stamp. I sent my redemption card in about 1995 or 96. They punched a hole where the white spot is over Hellshock's shoulder!

The embossed seal has to be better! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

24.95 I was quite happy when I got it Thumb Up I ended up picking up all the autos but the Milano (A2-A10) all for under 25.00 each and most for under 20.00.. guess it doesn't hurt to take the chance and preorder something Wink

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Just bought two extra cool Fans of the Game autos from the same seller (pretty sure the seller is a board member here Wink): Val Kilmer and Tia Carrerre for about $70 combined. Looking forward to adding to my collection!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
11 of the 12 Alien Life cards from Farscape Season 2 for BIN $4.99. Smile

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I won three Xena Season 2 Chrome cards (with protective covering) for £2.19 each Smile
Have been after these for ages to complete a set- two more to go!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Which do you need? I'm pretty sure I've got a couple of duplicates.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Farscape In Motion BS1 and S6 sound cards at BIN £8 each. Smile

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
I just won a Czop Stargate SG1 Season 4 Jaffa Warrior for $20.01. I dont have my NSU with me at work, but i'm sure this is a pretty good price?!?!? I'm happy anyway Smile Been wanting a Stargate Sketch for ages (any would have been nice, but Czop or Martineck preferable)

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
My best recent Ebay find was the Family Guy Kool Aid Guy sketch by Mark Dos Santos. When Inkworks first posted the card images, it was my favorite, and my girl's favorite also. Considering there were over 6,000 sketches, and this was the only one, I figured that we would never see it, as it could end up in someone's collection and stay there for years, end up being sold at a show or online anywhere in the country (or world, for that matter), or stay in an unopened box for the next 20 years. There was even a chance that it may have been kept by Inkworks for replacement purposes, or even sent back to the artist, as a couple of sketches usually are. As I was just about to go to bed a couple of Saturdays ago, I clicked on ebay and did a favorites search. There were some new Family Guy sketches, so I took a look and there it was. Even better, it was a "buy it now" with a price I could live with, so I snatched it up. It now has a good home, and it will stay here for a long time, I hope. The auction had just started that evening, so I suspect that it would have been brought quickly if I had not seen it first. Sometimes, it helps to be in the right place at the right time. Ebay does it 's good points, sometimes.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Last night I got a Sopranos hobby box and binder for $31 plus shipping Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Darth Vader Fan,

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I just received a CSI A23/Eades (Nick Stokes) for right around $30 with shipping. VERY happy Smile

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I found a pretty good one the other day...

All 6 Slayer's Journal cards from Reflections for $12.99, delivered.

I just knew someone would outbid me, but it didn't happen this time.

Sorry Bernie! Wave

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Buffy Season 5 box loader set for £3.81. Smile

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well done but thats a joke. Those cards should be £10 a set.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I've been making $15-20 bids on the Charmed Conversations Jennifer Rhodes Auto card and being outbid... won one for $11.70!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Well done but thats a joke. Those cards should be £10 a set.

I know. They arrived today as well, perfect condition Smile

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberley M:
I've been making $15-20 bids on the Charmed Conversations Jennifer Rhodes Auto card and being outbid... won one for $11.70!

Sometimes it pays off to get outbid Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post