Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I picked this one up just now for $15 including shipping Wink
Now that is my Season 2 PW card set complete Big Grin Big Grin

Now its onto Season 3 Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
6 of the 7 Buffy season 5 autos for less than £57. Not the Trachtenberg one.

Not bad considering the Amber Benson one goes for more than that on it's own (or used to, anyway).

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
this is my pw1 embroidery variant for lara croft lomb raider cradle of life
i paid £80 for it

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Could do with a bit more of that pink at the bottom, but that is a very nice example of that card Colin. Thumb Up

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Xena: Dangerous Liaisons Case-Topper A52 for $12.50 Big Grin
Really pleased as I now have my 3 most wanted cards from this setSmile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LittleEarthquakes
posted Hide Post
It's been a while, but I recently scored some pretty good deals (well , I think so anyway Wink) on some Complete DS9 cards -

A11 Alexander Siddig - $20.51
A13 Terry Farrel Big Grin - $26.03
A16 Casey Biggs - $13.01
CC3 Garak(Green and Red) - $12.45
CC4 Kira(Shiny w/seam) Clap - $13.55

Posts: 285 | Location: Australia | Registered: January 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Picked up Stargate promo card SC-1 for $8 including shipping

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Won the Veronica Mars Charisma Autograph for 39.00 Elephant

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Ooh sweet....I was lucky enough to pull that Charisma myself, but $39 just rocks!

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well done!
Let us know when you get it Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Hi all. I recently bought several large lots of linen postcards on ebay and other online sources. The lots I purchased work out to about .50 per card!

For those who don't know, I have a great love for linen postcards and am always trying to add to my collection. I have many different ones, but my favorites are California linens. If interested, here is a link to a small portion of my collection: Wave

PS I hope to get more and more of my linen pcs scanned in the near future.

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/JackLondon1967/Linen%20Postcards/

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of darbow
posted Hide Post
Just Arrived:

Buffy MOS PW5 Principal Woods Shirt ... £0.68
Total £2.71 inc Postage.

Got the Buffy S3 Xander Auto for £32 which i'm pretty pleased about too.

Also got 9 assorted CSI miami & CSI S3/4 auto's for £13.

Posts: 457 | Location: Bristol, U.K | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that's really cheap

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Don't know if it's a bargain or not but I just picked up 15 of the 19 Buffy Palz cards for £9.50. The lot included a couple of duplicates of cards I already have but I was happy with the price.

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Even i might have gone for that. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
So you were the one that outbid me...

No problem I also got them all already.
And btw there are 17 Palz cards in total. You only miss two, the ones that were given out as an incentive for members...

The two special cards are part of the regular numbering, PalZ 8 and Palz 16 I believe...

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boggle
posted Hide Post
Veronica Mars season2 PW13 multi case incentive for $99 BIN. Bouncey Big Grin

"Bored now"

Posts: 271 | Location: Sussex UK | Registered: September 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info - I had the two Member's Club cards down as unnumbered on my checklist for some reason.

The Evil Clown card looks like the tricky one. Seen it a couple of times on the auction site but it's usually only BIN at around the £25 mark.

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Just woke up and discovered for the amount of US$50.20 inclusive of postage, I won:

Spiderman 3 Violinst Auto
Spiderman 3 Guitarist Auto x 2
Spiderman 3 Garbage Man Auto x 2
Spiderman 3 Balkan Auto x 2

Comes to about US$7 per auto.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that's pretty cheap

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post