Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just used a bin to buy a Hobby box of Indy and the Kingdon of the Crystal Skull £27 inc postage.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Me and sketch cards= trouble, although I got an AMAZING deal on this next Women of Marvel card which arrived today-

A Dave Fox Rogue for $39.95 plus shipping- great deal for an artist that usually goes for a lot more. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I just won this Donruss Celebrity Cuts Christina Applegate autograph card numbered 41/45 for $76.99. I don't know if it's a bargain or not but I'll say my max bid was over $100. Maybe it's just me but I much prefer the autograph on a manufactured patch than the ones on a sticker. I was also happy I got the auto on a "Y" since my first choices were "Y" or "H". I should be able to finish the Bundy set easily now. Big Grin

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Val- I love the sketch cards you've been getting. They're beautifully done and to get them at such a great price.. sweet!

Incardine- I've been looking at some Donruss cards this week-end. Great find/deal!

My best ebay as of late was getting 1990 Marvel Universe base set and the full set of hologram cards.

Just over twenty six dollars. I don't know if it's much of a deal but I think the holograms are well worth it. A Christmas present for my brother.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Holly- thanks!

I am still a diehard DC fan and am not that into Marvel, so that being said- here's my 47th DC sketch- $36 w/ shipping-

A gorgeous Matthew Goodmanson Black Canary sketch, my first sketch from this artist.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Holly- thanks!

I am still a diehard DC fan and am not that into Marvel, so that being said- here's my 47th DC sketch- $36 w/ shipping-

A gorgeous Matthew Goodmanson Black Canary sketch, my first sketch from this artist.

Val

Oooh, I like that one a lot!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I wanted to post a pic of these cards, but haven't had a chance to.

I got the Topps Xena Season 3(I think it's 3) autograph of Hudson Leick as Callisto for $41.00 and the Kevin Smith for ... wait for it... $28 and change!!!!!!!!! I was worried that one was too good to be true, but it came and is a beauty of a card.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Managed to get the Indiana Heritage base set and three box-toppers for a whopping £1.50! Can't argue with those prices. Smile

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jane-

Thanks, it looks lovely with the rest of my sketch cards in that handy dandy top loader binder. Smile

I can't believe I have 47 DC sketches now.

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Val- that is a really nice sketch. You have 47 DC sketches?? Wow.. I'd love to see them!

I just won a commission sketch of Zatanna. I am in complete love with it and can't wait to show it off.

I may have paid too much but I consider it my best find because of all the sketches of her, this is the only one I liked.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
22 of my DC sketches are depicted in this thread, Holly. The 25 others I acquired through other means, including pack/box pulls. I'll have to make a list of my DC sketches thus far.

Val

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I picked up another couple of Thunderbirds The Movie cards I was looking for from an eBay seller in Australia (yes, for a change, I'm actually posting about an ebay bargain!)
This one:

for £4 (give or take a couple of p!)
This one:

same seller - just a few pence short of £6.
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Frakes auto for £4. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Servo
posted Hide Post
I won a Donruss Americana Ultimate Warrior Memoriblia card, numbered 23/95, for just under £5/$10 shipped, thanks to some bad wording in the title. It's a piece of his wrestling trunks.

Posts: 99 | Location: UK | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Some great wins here!
Well done.

Clap

Had my own little success last night when I picked up the Wolf Kahler auto from the Indy Heritage set for £3.09. Not the most WOW! auto I know but it's one I needed and it's always good to pick up a bargain.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

$32- Kong Spider-Woman

$46.50- Price Hellcat- not one of the characters I was collecting, but I love Price's artwork.

Plus I got a Karen Allen auto from Crystal Skull for $39.49.

(All prices include shipping)

Val

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I was quite happy to get these sketches for a total of $18.23 including shipping...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redemption,

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
Wow that is a steal Smile

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Forever Man:
Wow that is a steal Smile

No offense to any of the artist who created the sketches, but those sketches are definitely worth the full $1.50 they were paid to create them.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post