Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I won a 1997 Batman & Robin mini-master set, with all the inserts except for the autos, for about $32 including shipping Smile

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had a few goodies in the last couple of weeks to fill gaps in the collection

T2 Kristiana Loken $71 Drool
5 differnet Scooby Monsters and Mysteries auto;s £10.50 (for all 5) Big Grin
Jenna Elfman from Looney Tunes £11 (same guy as the Scooby's) Luv You
John Wayne six case incentive $8

Works out even better with the Strong £ at the moment

David

edited due to pitiful spelling

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Last month I picked up the star wars gummie card SW0 for $10.50. Never thought I would get this one for under $30. Patience..............

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice little bunch of promo's to add to the list of recent buys

Sopranos S1-FOF
Sopranos S1-i
Family Guy S1-Pi
Family Guy S2-Pi
Family Guy FCBC1
Shrek Third H2006

All for a total of $17

Very happy with that

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Servo
posted Hide Post
I've had a few lucky wins past few days

Superman Returns San Huntington Auto £6.55/$12.99
Stargate SG1 A88 Ernie Hudson Auto £7.00/$14.00
Frankenstein Sketch - Mike Lilly £6.30/$12.50
Frankenstein Sketch - Robert Aragon £6.30/$12.50
Army of Darkness Sketch - Ale Garza £4.25/$8.00

I was really pleased with the Aragon sketch as he only did 40 total for the Frankenstein set so for that price was a steal.
The Superman Returns auto was another one i was pleased about. I had been bidding on one about a week before which went for £16.00/$32.00 and had lost so getting it for less then half that was awesome.

Posts: 99 | Location: UK | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pumpkindiver
posted Hide Post
Dunno if this is a great deal, but I got a Charmed Series 1 NSU-1 Gummie card for US$25 shipped. seemed like a good price so I snapped it up

Posts: 154 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pumpkindiver:
Dunno if this is a great deal, but I got a Charmed Series 1 NSU-1 Gummie card for US$25 shipped. seemed like a good price so I snapped it up
NSU Price Guide has it valued at $75, so $25 is a really great deal! Smile

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Not my find, but somebody won a sealed case of Lost Season 2 for £190! That is £19 per box Eek

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
I was quite happy and very surprised to win this nice Complete Avengers sketch card for only $8.50! Eek

Thumb Up

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I won two VOYAGER CTH Orange Interstellar Species cards for $5.00 each.

Posts: 3214 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Just received it today, but I got the James Marsters A5 autograph from Angel Season 1 for $92.17 including shipping. I thought it was a great deal, especially since it finishes off my Angel Season 1 autographs!

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Just received it today, but I got the James Marsters A5 autograph from Angel Season 1 for $92.17 including shipping. I thought it was a great deal, especially since it finishes off my Angel Season 1 autographs!

Val

well done val thats the only season 1 one i need too!!!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Smallville Season 5 James Marsters autograph 25.00... Was leary of going after these again since I thought I would have to pay A LOT more for this one

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I just won the six case incentive of Classic Sci-fi and Horror Posters set for 66,95$ (including postage).
It's the autograph of Ben Chapman on 8"*10" card.

I'm so happy, they say that only 67 exist of this.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I won Scooby Doo PW-9 for $13.50 US.

Just need PW-3, PW-11 & binder now Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah double wow from me too. I've been trolling ebay for Smallville cards and never saw this one. I'm green with envy.

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stu_H
posted Hide Post
Nice finds.

Won a nice little auction for 15 Promo cards
included the following
Family Guy 1 P2
Family Guy 2 P2
SW Evolution P1
ROTS P1
SW Evolution Update P1 &P2
ESB Vintage 306 (Not a promo)
Disney Treasures P02
Six Feet Under P2
Hellboy Animated HA-2
Xena Dangerous Liasons P2
Daredevil P2
Veronica Mars P2
Outer limit P2 (Rittenhouse)
Outer limit unnumbered Adam West on front (scifihooby.com)

All for a bargin £2.95

Which is rather good IMHO

Posts: 68 | Location: Norwich | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110126857595

I saw it and used my brothers account, It had a reserve on it.. I bid 50.00 the day before it ended and it said I reached the reserve at 25.00 and that is where it ended.. The sad thing is the second highest bid was only 5.01 so if there was no reserve I would have won it for 5.02 Eek

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Servo
posted Hide Post
I recently won a set of 9 Marvel Creators Collection 1998 autographs for $26/£13

Art on them is stunning so pleased to get them for so cheap Smile

Posts: 99 | Location: UK | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Won a Harry Potter Memorable Moments Ci1 Neville Book Prop for only £9.99!!!! Elephant Sheep Dance

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post