My best e-bay find!!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9816075901/m/870100256

June 13, 2005, 03:25 PM
Redemption
My best e-bay find!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Kesmit:
think I just worked out why you can't see it - looks like free yahoo doesn't allow public access to files.

so anyone know how I can post a pic here ?

You can download it to your computer than create a free account at photobucket.com and upload to that and then post it here.... a bit of work for just one picture, but then you'll have that resource available for future postings! Big Grin

June 13, 2005, 03:26 PM
Kesmit
trying something different

http://tinyurl.com/9je6k

June 13, 2005, 03:28 PM
Kesmit
thanks,just found imageshack and tried that (sounds like the same sort of thing )

June 14, 2005, 04:43 PM
Card Dude
Picked this up on ebay and just received it today:

http://www.carddude.co.uk/sketches/conanmart2.jpg

It was £34.99 which I think is quite reasonable, I havent seen many colour conan martineck sketches around appart from the case incentive, so this will sit nicely with my other 12 martineck sketches.

June 15, 2005, 11:16 AM
WarriorBabe
Two things won today-
Xena Beauty&Brawn A28 Yakut for $7.99, and Scorpion King PW3 for $6.53.

June 16, 2005, 02:19 PM
Raj
I opened a box of Men In Black II that I won off ebay today.

Do you think I was excited? Big Grin

Also got a PW3 (Tommy's shorts) costume card.

The purple in the scan is a post-it I had to put behind the card to make the hole stand out.
June 17, 2005, 01:56 PM
Raj
Thanks but, unfotunately, the auto card is no longer available from Inkworks. I can redeem it for one of their choosing, though, and that's what I'll do.
June 17, 2005, 03:35 PM
Kesmit
got this for £3.79,not bad considering it's only the second one I've seen.

Planet Of The Apes Liberty card

http://tinyurl.com/d7pad

June 17, 2005, 03:38 PM
Kesmit
fingers are crossed for you Raj.

similar thing happened to me with Angel 1 - pulled the Angel card and ended up with Wesley so it wasn't to much of a downer.

June 18, 2005, 12:10 PM
SHouseman
I won this auction last week on E-Bay for near-master sets of both The Mummy Returns and The Scorpion King. All that is missing are the 2 Rock autos. Hightlights are:

Brendan Frasier Auto
Arnold Vosloo Auto
Oded Fehr Auto
John Hannah Auto
Patricia V Auto
Mummy Rachel Weisz P1 Pieceworks
Mummy Rachel Weisz P2 Pieceworks
Scorpion King Rock P1 Pieceworks
Scorpion King Kelly Hu P2 Pieceworks

I was thrilled as all the cards are easily worth 2X-3X what I got them for!!! I only paid $91 for the auction!!!

June 23, 2005, 05:22 PM
Redemption
Well, it was a fantastic mail day for me!

I not only received one of my FF costume cards I also received these beauties (which I got for a total of about forty two bucks incl. shipping!) Elephant

Quotable Star Trek Original Series binder
-110 card base set
-9 card Space: The Final Frontier set ST1-ST9
-9 card Animated Series GK1-GK9
-promo card P3
-Lt. Commander Scott C2 costume card Dance

Star Trek Enterprise Season 3 binder
-72 card base set
-3 card checklist CK1-CK2
-9 card MACOs in Action set M1-M
-9 card First Contact set F22-F30
-promo card P3
-Captain Archer C2 costume card Dance

And best of all the seller wasn't only super quick in their delivery, but also packaged everything superbly!

I'm quite happy! Bouncey

June 24, 2005, 10:54 PM
mtlhddoc2
as I am typing this, I am watching myself win all 17 Munsters sketches for less than $17 each, most for $10 each!!!!

Update! All sketches won! All 17 woohoo! and for a grand total of $204!!!! an average of $12 each! I could have swon these would go for over $50 each!

June 26, 2005, 08:37 PM
Card Dude
won an auction last night for "stargate movie set"

I was probably the only person who looked at it, it was a master set including ALL chase cards.
Only thing missing was the promo cards which are way too hard to find anyway.

Got the master set for £5!

June 27, 2005, 11:16 AM
Dobby The House Elf
One of my better finds was about a year ago, I found an Alias Victor Garber auto with bonus I checked out the auction and the bonus was the CIA alternate card and an unredeemed card for Jennifer’s metal dress. I e-mailed Ink to make sure they still had them and would redeem my card. I placed my bid and won it for around $25 shipped. I redeemed the costume and eventually sold it on eBay for $45 and I traded the CIA card for something along the way, so basically the Garber auto was free and I was paid $20 to take it off the seller’s hands. Not too bad. Thumb Up

June 28, 2005, 02:09 AM
spidergoblin
Hey dobby,I did that a few years back.A seller had the redemption for Nicole DeBoer auto back when Fleer/Skybox had the license.Emailed Fleer,they said they would redeem it,even though it was an expired redemption.And some months later another popped up,bought it as well,and redeemed another one Thumb Up

I then had the blue sig and a gold sig. Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper
June 28, 2005, 04:34 PM
MikeFitz
I just recently bought, what I thought was the complete DC vs Marvel set with the various chase cards for a somewhat steep price.
However... When I got it, I realized that both Mirage cards were included.

Bouncey

June 28, 2005, 09:21 PM
MikeFitz
These are "motion" cards with three different images to see as you move it. One has the images of Batman - Wolverine - DarkClaw (The Amalgam combo of the other two) and the other
has Spiderman - Super Boy - Spider Boy (Again an Amalgam of the two characters.)
Very nice cards.

June 29, 2005, 12:36 PM
HIM
I had a few emails from members that saw this and one said it would fit in nicely here. Snagged a Katie Holmes Batman Begins auto for 117.00 shipped US.

June 30, 2005, 09:16 AM
tialessa
I got a Xena Martineck I needed for $30 + shipping Big Grin

July 01, 2005, 03:51 AM
WarriorBabe
I won an auction for $5.50 that included:
A Hercules Complete Journeys sell sheet
A Hercules Complete Journeys error sell sheet
A Hercules Topps sell sheet! Clap