Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
I got a card I really like from ebay today:

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Charlie Bucket costume card (corduroy pants), #d /330. I hadn't seen this one too often and bought it. The price was nothing special: $15. That is pretty much the going price, but I was just glad to get it for my collection. Thumb Up

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the finds bealay! I am especially jealous of the Boreanaz and Park autos!

As for my finds, I got the A-5 auto, PW-6, and PW-12 from the Supernatural set, and the Molly and Rona pieceworks cards for about $50 total. I also got the Jensen auto for $65, which I am pretty happy about!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
My best find of the week, which wasn't on ebay, is the Jensen Ackles auto from Supernatural for... wait for it... £25 (about $47) including postage! Eek

I am absolutely over the moon Big Grin

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
CaptainMal, that's absolutely fantastic my friend!

As y'all will see from my last 2 posts in this thread and many others from other people, don't you think Supernatural is really going for bargain prices on eBay? Pieceworks and Autos are selling for between £4-8 quite often. Anyone else spotted this?

Olly

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the Boreanaz bealay!

I just got a 24 Season 1&2 Penny Johnson Jerald A2 auto for 4,44€ including postage. That's something like £3,00. To say the truth I've never watched an episode of 24, but I wanted her autograph for my Star Trek DS9 collection (she played Kasidy Yates).

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post

Got a very nice Martineck Conan sketch card for under £30 BIN.
Martineck Wizard of Oz sketch for £8.83
and a great Hodges Wizard of Oz colour sketch for £8.01!

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE FINDS EVERYONE

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i got this on ebay for $32.88 which in £ is £17.24

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thank you

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
while trying to complete my Nickspression card set i came across something

aparently there are special Gold cards in the set

so i got 450+ of the gold cards for $10.50 Eek

anyone need one of them? Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Awesome variant Colin! Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thank you scifi mom

posted Hide Post
I'm having an AWESOME 'Supernatural' week on the bay!

Just won:
A5 Dan Butler as Rev. Sorenson- $10 (£5.74)
and
PW6 Jeffrey Dean Morgan as John Winchester- $7.50 (£3.93)

Including postage and according to my Paypal, it came to £11.83. I'm VERY pleased!

In the past week I've scored those two items, the whole 9 card set, and the Bloody Mary autograph card all for less than £20. Smile

Olly

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i did simler i got pw12 a7 and a8 for £13 including postage

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
i did simler i got pw12 a7 and a8 for £13 including postage

Oh excellent. It's crazy, no? Supernatural is definitely a buyer's market. I have 2 boxes on order, picking 'em up at GMex, and I'm SO excited because it's going to be fab opening them- I'm just PRAYING I get autos/pws that I don't have yet, because if I have to sell them back on eBay I simply won't make back what I paid for them. So come on Jared, Jensen, Julie and Amy, don't fail me now! LOL!

xo Olly

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
yep i agree olly there is alot of cheap ones for this set

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
Eek I'm really sorry! Frown I hate bidding against people I know, I had no idea! You obviously saw them first, do you want to buy them back?

Olly

lol No way my friend! That's the name of the ebay game! If we were playing Monopoly and you landed on Boardwalk would you offer to sell it to me just 'cause I wanted it too? Big Grin More deals to be found on the 'bay...

Here's my haul for Supernatural so far. Not too great, but not too bad. And I got the two autos I was really after the most. Dance

UNCUT PRESS SHEET " SEARCHING " $24.99
DEAN WINCHESTER/ACKLES JACKET PW2 $15.00
DEAD END INSERT SET 1-6 $7.50
UNAVAILABLE INSERT SET 1-9 $7.19
JULIE BENZ LAYLA ROURKE AUTO $18.50
JEFFREY MORGAN JOHN WINCHESTER COSTUME PW6 $7.00
AUTO A3 AMY ACKER / ANDREA BARR $18.76
AUTOGRAPH KEVIN MCNULTY $10.25

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, I guess that's true... as long as you know I'm sorry, I don't like that you saw it first and then I come along and just steal it from your cold, clenched hands! LOL!

And your Supernatural haul is fab, very impressed with the uncut sheet- great finds! Smile

Olly

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok, I guess that's true... as long as you know I'm sorry, I don't like that you saw it first and then I come along and just steal it from your cold, clenched hands! LOL!

And your Supernatural haul is fab, very impressed with the uncut sheet- great finds! Smile

Olly

I'm sorry I tried to outbid you as well. I didn't realize it until I opened your "about Me" page after the auctions ended and then I was like "Oh crapola!" It's too bad I woke up so early after going to bed at 7 in the morning. Big Grin

The seller hasn't sent me that uncut sheet. Anxiously waiting to see if they do.... Smile

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm just PRAYING I get autos/pws that I don't have yet, because if I have to sell them back on eBay I simply won't make back what I paid for them.
xo Olly

This is a sad indictment for a product that has only just come out. Shake Head

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post