Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
i just won a complete scooby doo 2 almost master set all it was missing is the pw2 veriant and the p-i and p-3 promo for $152.50

You are sooooooo lucky I chickened out at the last second! Big Grin Razz

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thank you scifi mom i just get anoth 2 autos for $30 which are a38 and a42 or angel season 5

i just need 3 cards for the master set now

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
lol redemption you wouldntof gone much higher lol

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
lol redemption you wouldntof gone much higher lol

Well, I'll admit that's true... Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i thought so lol

and sent email chris

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thankyou i was please with it now i am looking for a looney tunes back in buisness one lol

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2 boxes of X files season 8 for 20.00 each.. don't know if there are any good cards just figured I'd Try

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good deal to me! Thumb Up Two boxes is always fun to open. Cool

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Jim, sounds like a good deal. Good luck on your pulls!

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Got this nice variant for £4,99 (+ £1,60 postage) Big Grin:

All the cards that I've seen on that auction site are without that stitch in the middle.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Excellent variant! Excellent price! Congratulations! Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Great variant Cee_Jay. Thumb Up
I also really like your Aaliyah "Queen of the Damned" avatar. Clap

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
Excellent variant! Excellent price! Congratulations! Thumb Up

My tought also.
A beautiful varient Drool

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
I also really like your Aaliyah "Queen of the Damned" avatar.

Thank you! Aaliyah is/was my favourite singer. And she looked so cool in the movie.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cee_Jay:
quote:

Thank you! Aaliyah is/was my favourite singer. And she looked so cool in the movie.

A little off topic I know, but just felt the need to say Aaliyah's version of 'When Doves Cry' is awesome. Such a beautiful song!

Anyways, yeah, back to eBay... Roll Eyes Big Grin

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
A little off topic I know, but just felt the need to say Aaliyah's version of 'When Doves Cry' is awesome. Such a beautiful song!

Anyways, yeah, back to eBay... Roll Eyes Big Grin

Don't diz the Purple Rainman... he was pure genius and all others are pale imitations! Razz

Good luck on the bay. Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cee_Jay:
quote:

Besides having an eye for great variant cards, you also have an eye (and ear) for great music! Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I just got a LOST Fan Club promo for under $15.00 Smile

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Awesome deal! Congratulations! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Way to go jane! Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post