Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
My best e-bay find!!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9816075901/m/870100256

December 10, 2004, 02:02 PM
Card Dude
My best e-bay find!!!!
I Love free listing days, so many bargains get hidden amongst the junk!

I just bought an Enterprise Seasons 2 Jeffry Combs as Shran auto for a mere £7.99 Smile This is equally as rare as the Bakula auto!

I also just got a Cordelia autograph card from Angel for £34.99!

Lets hope that both sellers come through and agree to sell and not say they made an error in the listing...

December 11, 2004, 07:59 AM
Boggle
I reckon this was a fairly good buy:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6134818676&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

What i actually got was the buffy season 3 Graduation day set, although unfortunatly they arrived in an ordinary envelope so the top card had a few dings, and also had my address embossed in it where the seller had leant on it while writing on the envelope!!! Shake Head

"Bored now"
December 16, 2004, 11:59 AM
barobehere
got it in today. I got pete's shirt pieceworks from Smallville 3 for 1.00 + 2.00 shipping! 3 dollars for a pieceworks! Horray for me!
December 17, 2004, 09:31 AM
WarriorBabe
I won a Charmed Connections PW7 Blue for only £3.49!
Missed a Charmed Power of Three case Loader card though the bidding was at £4.99.

December 20, 2004, 07:36 PM
Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
These arrived today Clap...I saw a BIN on ebay for an ANGEL 2 Drusilla Auto, an ANGEL 3 Sajhan auto and and ANGEL 4 Skip auto, all for $60.00.
I'm thrilled!

December 20, 2004, 09:24 PM
Star*Mystyk
Can't really think of any. Many that I *do* find, the seller won't ship outside the US, so that's not really fair.
Probably the recent-ish ones I can think of are the Buffy Season 1 and 5 binders I won relatively cheaply near the start of the year. I've been meaning to go look at the seller's other things, but he tends to pluck his shipping figures out of thin air, then drastically increase it again once the auction is over, and uses FB extortion to force me to play his way Shake Head

At present there are a couple of items which are at really good prices, but as they're active you'll have to wait till I win them Wink

December 29, 2004, 05:46 PM
rns91294

Just got this on eBay for the cost of a plain one. It ended early in the morning, and I guess no one else was up to bid on it. I thought it would be over $100 by the time I woke up, since a similar one ended for over $200 just a couple weeks prior. I ended up getting this for the cost of a plain swatch one. I am in total shock. it came the other day and this picture doesn't fo it any justice.
December 29, 2004, 06:56 PM
Graham
I have just won a STAR TREK DS9 MARCH WALSH DUAL AUTOGRAPH CASE CARD DA2 for $24.99.How good is that ? Elephant
January 08, 2005, 03:12 PM
Incarnadine
I finally snagged a Lost in Space movie Lacey Chabert auto for $56.55. Not in the same league as many bargains in this thread but it's about 2/3 the price as the last few I watched end and 1 ended at $93 last week.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

January 12, 2005, 02:43 PM
WarriorBabe
Quotable Xena Varia Auto £5.69 Smile

January 13, 2005, 11:58 AM
WarriorBabe
Here's another bargain- Charmed Connections CC-FOA £3.20!
I'm on my way to Charmed Connections promo master set now Smile

January 17, 2005, 02:49 PM
tialessa
Managed to get a Xena A14/Lawless auto + Caesar Costume + base of Seasons 1-6 + assorted S6 chase for $65 with shipping... Pretty pleased with that purchase! With luck it'll arrive quickly and then I can see what extras I have...

January 18, 2005, 05:02 AM
LesleyW
I managed to pick up the dual costume Quidditch card from HPPOA Update for 9.99 dollars which I thought was quite good. It's the plain version.

I'm not too sure why the card is so expensive as there seem to be quite a few about, maybe because it is a nice card and the only dual costume in the set?
January 18, 2005, 06:10 AM
Star*Mystyk
Back near the end of last year I won me a Buffy Season 5 AR1 - unredeemed, for AU$21.50.
I still haven't sent it off yet. But I will soon Big Grin

January 18, 2005, 07:31 AM
WarriorBabe
One more- Charmed Connections CC-PUK for £4.30.

January 29, 2005, 07:08 AM
WarriorBabe
I got 10 sealed packs of Return of the King for 99p.
Only got one foil card from the whole lot though!

January 29, 2005, 03:56 PM
Chris Byrne
Just won a HP base set, from the first set, for...
$3.25 USD == $11 CND [including shipping]

Chris Big Grin
February 03, 2005, 05:05 AM
WarriorBabe
Hercules The Complet Journeys binder, promo BP1 and Auto A15 Meghan Desmond for £1.04!!!!

February 04, 2005, 07:40 AM
Greg Geerts
I just managed to pick up the Harry Potter blue foil and green foil 5 card promo sets for just under $60 for both. I didn't think I'd ever get these two, considering the prices that they were bringing at first.

Greg

February 05, 2005, 09:17 PM
danfink3
emily procter auto 38 dollars. Thumb Up