Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join
 
Member
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
Picked up a sealed box of Buffy Reflections for just $23!!!
Shipping was a killer to me... $15 Frown

Still a good deal though.
I'm praying for an Eliza auto Smile


Sweet deal there Chris! Even with the postage!
How did it would out with the Eliza autograph? Big Grin
 
Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well pulled an Anthony Head auto.
I was hoping for either one really.

Got 3 chase cards (one has a crease in it Frown ), 1 auto and the base set which I needed.

Not too bad really Smile
 
Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
One of my best deals in the past months was the Christian Kane Inkworks Angel Season 1 autograph card (A6) which I was lucky to get for only € 4.95 (~US$6.44) on eBay Germany. Clap

 
Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HIM:
Leah Mangue series 1 return for just under 35.00 shipped Metal


Nice card. The best thing about is that it reminded me of how good Heroes Series 1 was.

____________________
Never Tap
Settle down Beavis
 
Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Potato Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:
One of my best deals in the past months was the Christian Kane Inkworks Angel Season 1 autograph card (A6) which I was lucky to get for only € 4.95 (~US$6.44) on eBay Germany. Clap



Nice - a steal

____________________
Never Tap
Settle down Beavis
 
Posts: 751 | Location: UK | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Potato Head:
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:
One of my best deals in the past months was the Christian Kane Inkworks Angel Season 1 autograph card (A6) which I was lucky to get for only € 4.95 (~US$6.44) on eBay Germany. Clap



Nice - a steal

I agree, that's a fantastic deal. Congrats Clap
 
Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Originally posted by Potato Head:
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:
One of my best deals in the past months was the Christian Kane Inkworks Angel Season 1 autograph card (A6) which I was lucky to get for only € 4.95 (~US$6.44) on eBay Germany. Clap



Nice - a steal

I agree, that's a fantastic deal. Congrats Clap


We rarely have auctions for non-sport costume & auto cards on eBay Germany. But when someone lists a card for auction the competition is really, really low. Last week the 2001 Topps LOTR TFOTR Cate Blanchett as Galadriel auto card sold for only € 23.82 (~US$30.78). So yeah, while you really need to be lucky to find auction listings for costume & auto cards over here, you can get them really cheap in contrast to eBay US or eBay UK.
 
Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Originally posted by Potato Head:
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:
One of my best deals in the past months was the Christian Kane Inkworks Angel Season 1 autograph card (A6) which I was lucky to get for only € 4.95 (~US$6.44) on eBay Germany. Clap



Nice - a steal

I agree, that's a fantastic deal. Congrats Clap


We rarely have auctions for non-sport costume & auto cards on eBay Germany. But when someone lists a card for auction the competition is really, really low. Last week the 2001 Topps LOTR TFOTR Cate Blanchett as Galadriel auto card sold for only € 23.82 (~US$30.78). So yeah, while you really need to be lucky to find auction listings for costume & auto cards over here, you can get them really cheap in contrast to eBay US or eBay UK.

That's really interesting Estephano, it is sort of the same here in Australia, in that auctions don't come up as frequently as they do in the US and UK, but here they usually go for more than than the international listings.
So 99% of the time I'm buying stuff from overseas because it's cheaper, alot of the time even postage is cheaper.
 
Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Snagged this Buffy lot which just came in the mail today!

Seller 1:

Reflections P1 & P3
MOS P-2
Connections P-i
WOS P-i
Season 4: BL-4,
Season 5: B5-0 X2, B5-1 X2, B5-SD2001, B5-2, BL-1, 2 & 3
Story So Far: B1, P2
Slayers Gift card
Season 1: BP1
Inserts: K1, K3 and G8

Seller 2:

Season 1: BP1
Season 2: BP2
Season 5: B5-3 and B-i
Season 6: B6-1 and B6-SD2002
Reflections P2

Made a large dent in my promo lists Smile
 
Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Snagged a few this week:

Buffy Men of Sunnydale: PW-5 TIE for $10!!!
Alias Season 2: PW-1 HAT for $35 Smile
 
Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
Got this beautiful variant of Alias Season 2 PW4 Geisha Outfit for only $19.95! Totally love this variant with its stiched red and golden flowers on the pink fabric. Smile

 
Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post


Been saving these up to scan,
Tudors Annabelle Wallis, most heavily decorated one I have seen, two different kinds of beads as well as sequins and embroidery. £17

Charmed Destiny PW8, pattern variant which I have been after for ages and ages, $20 and it slipped past customs Wink

Charmed PO3 which completes my PO3 costume set Elephant Never thought I would be able to type that! $33 and it did get caught by customs Wink

Tudors 5 wounds banner, this is the rarest variant and I didn't think it existed but NSU member Beamer was able to confirm by supplying a picture of his. It is the first one I have seen for sale on eBay and I have been looking ever since the set came out in 2011 I think. £16 Big Grin

I now have the two hands, feet and heart from this prop, my own banner if you like!

____________________
Is beginning to realize that collecting cards is like an itch that never goes away......
 
Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I picked up a Warehouse 13 season 3 Archive box for $580 inc postage Smile .Thats less than I would have paid for an ordinary box when they first came out!
 
Posts: 2519 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Lot 3 costumes cards CSI NY (together) : C1 Mac taylor (Tie Hugo Boss), C2 Detective Flack (Tie Armani) and C3 Sheldon Hawkes' shirt ( 2 TIES !! Clap Hard to find !!) for 33,40 $ :



It's for my mom, I'm so happy !! Bouncey Metal

____________________
Sandra, French collector fan !!
 
Posts: 127 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
Salut piperh33 et bienvenue chez NSU Card Talk. Ce sont des jolies cartes de CSI:NY que t'as acheté.
Si t'as aucune question, n'hésite pas à demander. Smile

-------
For our English-speaking members:
Hi piperh33 and welcome to NSU Card Talk. These are some nice CSI:NY cards you've got there.
If you have any questions, do no hesitate to ask Smile
 
Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Salut et bienvenue de cardtalk. Wavey

Can you tell I've been watching Eurovision. Big Grin

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
 
Posts: 28750 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Salut et bienvenue de cardtalk. Wavey

Can you tell I've been watching Eurovision. Big Grin


Oh the poor UK... they were really holding out for a zero with Bonnie Tyler Big Grin
 
Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:

Oh the poor UK... they were really holding out for a zero with Bonnie Tyler Big Grin



We got what the song and the performance deserved i'm afraid. Frown

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
 
Posts: 28750 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:

Oh the poor UK... they were really holding out for a zero with Bonnie Tyler Big Grin



We got what the song and the performance deserved i'm afraid. Frown


I still like her for her classics though Wink

 
Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nice photo. Thumb Up

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
 
Posts: 28750 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 187 
 

Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!

© Non-Sport Update 2013