Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    My best e-bay find!!!!
Page 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 187
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My best e-bay find!!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:
quote:
Originally posted by piper_rulez:
Just won a Charmed Connections PWC3 Phoebe dual piecework for 9.75 including shipping! That brings me down to just one more piecework and I finally have a master set for Charmed Connections. Smile

1. That's an awesome deal! I picked up a box of Charmed Connections a while back and was happy to pull that card.

2. Which piecework are you missing? Awesome you've almost got a master set!! Clap

I just need PWC2. Since I'm so close I may just end up buying it rather than waiting for it to appear for auction.

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks!
If you catch the auctions at the end, you can usually walk away with a sweet deal!

I'm also missing PWC-2 from Charmed connections set!
So hard, I don't even see them on auction now!!!!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
I'm also missing PWC-2 from Charmed connections set!
So hard, I don't even see them on auction now!!!!

What does this one look like?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
it looks like:

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
That Alias lot was an amazing find.

Re PWC-2, there's also the lace variant for the hard core completists

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
it looks like:

I too need this one. I pulled the lace version from my boxes. There were a lot of variants with the colours of the swatches on these cards. Unfortunetly, scans don't really show the colours properly, so it's hard to buy unless you see them in person.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

Hope this isn't going against forum policy to make interested parties aware of this (and I'm nothing to do with any of the sales):

Here's a few Ebay listings of various prices that I found - if it's within your budget you might be able to complete your set.

I think most are US based but ship Worldwide. You'll have to check out the details for yourselves.

Item number: 390203732694

Item number: 380241369731

Item number: 220560071573

Item number: 370390164284

I think 1 to 3 are 'standard' version and 4 is the lace variant (and most expensive).

Good luck to you all in completing your sets! Ps. No idea how you all got your hands on Cole's Tie PW! Eek

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are this weeks finds:

&

Got them both for $35 dld Big Grin

P.S
If anyone is interested in that Alias lot of autos, they're still available for trade Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
I was able to get Charmed Power of Three A10 Robert Englund autograph for $40 including shipping! Smile

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi all,

Hope this isn't going against forum policy to make interested parties aware of this (and I'm nothing to do with any of the sales):

Here's a few Ebay listings of various prices that I found - if it's within your budget you might be able to complete your set.

I think most are US based but ship Worldwide. You'll have to check out the details for yourselves.

Item number: 390203732694

Item number: 380241369731

Item number: 220560071573

Item number: 370390164284

I think 1 to 3 are 'standard' version and 4 is the lace variant (and most expensive).

Good luck to you all in completing your sets! Ps. No idea how you all got your hands on Cole's Tie PW! Eek

Thanks for looking them up! I have them on my watch list in case the sellers decide to drop down their prices. Otherwise I'm waiting for one to magically appear for auction and see if my lucky. I'm a college student right now and I practically have to disable my ebay account so I'm not tempted to spend my textbook money on trading cards...like I did buying a case and a half of Fringe. Twak

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post

Picked up 3 autographs: Ian Somerhalder, Billy Zane & Jeremy Piven for a total of £12. Big Grin

These are some of my favourite actors and waited years to pick up a Somerhalder auto.

Have my eye on a few more cards too Drool

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post

Billy Zane auto [See previous post].

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Ian Somerhalder auto [See 2 previous posts]

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Picked up James Franco (Harry) Spiderman autograph for under £30 Bouncey

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Picked up James Franco (Harry) Spiderman autograph for under £30 Bouncey

Wow nice deal. My son and I just opened a box of Spiderman 3 a couple of months ago. Would have like to have had that in my box.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
Wow nice deal. My son and I just opened a box of Spiderman 3 a couple of months ago. Would have like to have had that in my box.

Thanks! I was torn between picking up this card at a good price or picking up a sealed box (for slightly more money) to kick start my set. For now this is the only card I have from Spiderman 3. Cool that you got to open a box Wave

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Charmed Conversation A-5 Billy Drago auto for $50 shipped. This was my final need for charmed convo set. Once it arrives I have myself my first master set! Smile

I was able to pick up a charmed conversations A1 alyssa milano auto last week for $110 shipped. Wasn't on eBay though. Figured it was still a good enough deal. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
CongratZ on your Charmed Conversations master set! Bet they look awesome all together. How long have you been working on this master?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
CongratZ on your Charmed Conversations master set! Bet they look awesome all together. How long have you been working on this master?

Thanks. I started collecting Charmed a little over six years now. I was 13 so understandably I didn't have the money to complete anything until now.

posted Hide Post
I think one of the posters over at another forum (b.o.) pulled that card. It's gorgeous! Congrats!

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post